Create/Design Your Own Hero – Player Hero Ideas [MASTER]

Ughh i would LOVE if in 2021 every hotm was a zodiac! That would be so cool!!! (Honestly SG could make bank off that too as everyone would want the hotm of their zodiac)

As for my hero, i love survivor heroes who don’t have much synergy with teammates but focus on themselves like Baldur, Morgan Le Fey, and Tyr, so I am going to create a costume for Leonidas!

Costume Leonidas:

Speeds: Average

• Deals 390% damage to the target
  • Reduces the mana of the target by 10%
  • Heals 75% of damage dealt. If the heal exceeds maximum HP, it is added as temporary HP
1 Like

Another version of LotL I could think of:

Emilia
*****/Legendary
Paladin - Blue/Water
Slow
Atk 760, Def 745, Health 1343

Daphnia’s Rallies

• Deals 195% damage to all enemies
• Summons a Daphnia Minion for the caster and nearby allies with 12% HP and 18% attack inherited from the caster
• The Minion delays 1 turn from the target when it hits them. The maximum number of delay turns is 4.
• Element link gives all ice allies 25% chance to delay 1 turn of any enemies after receiving any damage. This effect can’t be dispelled.

Since christmas is around the corner and new christmas heroes (or new year if you dont celebrate christmas), I designed one, which purpose is to celebrate and share happines amongs everybody and of all races (thinking of elements) :slight_smile:

Since most of people enjoy santa, she makes the stage for him, so he really delivers :slight_smile:

Stats of Alice
Talent : Sorcerer
Fast :
Special skill - Warm welcome : Deals 130% dmg to all enemies. Reduces elemental defense for all elements by 28% for 3 rounds.
All christmas heroes gets 12% mana (inlcuding her).

Idea of her is, she goes down the chimney first (since she is small) and checks surrondings if everyone is asleep. Then comes the Santa and delivers the gifts to everyone with a BANG :slight_smile:

From collectors perspective, she would be especially valuable to those who go rainbow on offensive raids. They could go for a team : Fairy, Norns, Chameleon,… heroes who play around elements :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aw, so sweet! :slight_smile: :cloud_with_snow: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Glad you like it :slight_smile:

Maybe they can make it, that everyone gets one as a gift for christmas.
She is underpowered, it would promote rainbow raids (more approaches) and would be a nice gift from SG.

A small token for big millions we give :stuck_out_tongue:

// they would still earn from her, since players would be more inclined to collect other christmas heroes with her bonus :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like that idea so much. Make her a 3*star even. A nice token from Christmas 2020! :christmas_tree:

Yellow four star from Christmas event. Gingerbread Man. Same special as Buddy, but as a giant cookie lower defense and health. But as giant cookie that can run, run, as fast as you can make its speed fast or very fast.

1 Like

Another fairy with more of a rainbow boost - the dark side of element link

Claudia - Yellow 4* Fast

Special attack- Fairy Lights

Deals 250% damage to target enemy
Damage increased by 25% for each element on the caster’s team
Target enemy is blinded (-40% accuracy) for 5 turns
Deals minor damage and 1 turn of blindness to all enemies with the same element as the target

1 Like

New challenge event: Far Far Away

Shrek
5* Nature
Slow

• Deals 280 damage to all enemies
  • All enemies receive -15% mana generation
  • All allies reflect 80 of damage

Fiona
5* Nature/Holy
Average

• Deals 435% damage to target and minor damage to nearby enemies
  • Target and nearby enemies receive -24% mana generation
  • Each time this ability is activated, Fiona switches from Nature to Holy (and vice verse)

Donkey
5* Holy
Fast

• Removes all minions for all enemies
  • for each minion removed, all allies gain +7% attack
  • Recieves taunt for 3 turns
  • Castor has a 50% chance to dodge all tile damage and special attacks for 3 turns

Lord Farquad
5* Fire
Fast

• summons 9 minions with 15% hp and 15% attack and randomly allocates to them all allies
  • a random ally other than the caster receives taunt and +20% defense for 3 turns

Dragon
5* Fire
Slow

• all enemies receive 180 damage
  • all enemies receives 300 damage over 3 turns. This effect cannot be dispelled
  • target receives a smoke ring of love. Target cannot be attacked by special skills for 2 turns and target cannot use special skills for 2 turns

Fairy Godmother
5* Dark
Very Fast

• all allies heal 15%
  • all allies receive +15% defense for 2 turns
  • all alllies receive +15% attack for 2 turns
  • all allies receive +15% crit for 2 turns
  • all allies receive 15% mana gen for 2 turns

Prince Charming
5* Water
Fast

• Deals 475% damage to target
  • Castor cannot be targeted by special skills for 1 turn

Mega Gingerbread Man
4* Fire
Average

• Deals 230% damage to all enemies
  • deals extra damage to nature heroes
  • recieves double damage against water heroes

Wolf and 3 Little Pigs
4* Nature
Extra Slow

• Summons a minions for all allies with 20% health and 20% attack
  • all allies heal 609 hp over 3 turns
  • all allies receive +25% defense

Ugly Step Sister
4* Dark
Fast

• Deals 385% damage to target
  • Target is dazed and cannot use their ability for 1 turn

Pinocchio
3* Holy
Average

• All allies share damage for 4 turns
  • all allies heal 50% of damage taken for 4 turns
  • one random ally heals 30% hp

(Left out puss n boots and the 3 blind mice since they are already in this game

1 Like

I like all of these heros but one: Prince Charming. As I recall, PC is a bit clumsy and a bit of a dweeb. He should have an added skill that hurts himself. :wink:

1 Like

Lolol that’s fair! I was going more for the mamma’s boy approach where he looks strong upfront but then is a coward who hides behind the fairy godmother. Also, i just could not think of any good water/ice heroes within the shrek universe

Is about 2 four star (4*) heroes with unique style.
Twin Sister:
Holy Sister & Dark Sister (4* yellow & 4* purple cards respectively)
Twins will have same attack (650), defense (600) and life points (1350) stats.
Ability (Average or fast speed): “Better than half”

• If another antagonist sister is alive, they fusion to “Angel (Holy Angel if Holy sister cast or Dark Angel if Dark sister cast)”.
  • If no antagonist sister is there or dead, cause 140% damage to all enemy.

Holy Angel (yellow card) or Dark Angel (purple card)
5* conditional card (summoned only with Holy and Dark sisters)
Stats: 850 attack, 750 defense, 1700 health
Ability (average speed): Double beam

• Cause 500% damage to the target. (animation will be 2 beams dark and light in helical style. )
  • If Angel is Holy element, will cause to all enemy -35% accuracy.
  • IF Angel is Dark element, will cause poison effect for 4 turn. Every turn will cause 120 damage.

Appearance: Sisters looks like a little child with holy or death clothes. Angel will looks like a archangel or fallen angel (yellow and purple respectively)

2 Likes

I like how skill depends if both twins are on the squad (very interesting new concept). I’d like to see something like that.

2 Likes

Emma

Legendary/*****
Yellow/Holy

Class: Fighter

Atk 677
Def 725
HP 1500

Hallowed Punishment
Mana speed: Fast

• Deals 150% damage to all enemies
  • The lower HP the caster has, the more damage the enemies will receive, up to 300%.
  • If any allies die during the next 4 turns, they have 25% chance to be resurrected in the beginning of their next turn with 1 HP
1 Like

We seem to be getting featured heroes & HOTMs with similar designs, just the colour keeps changing…

What design / specials do you expect for what colour of future HOTMs…

Lets be creative & “hopefully” SG is listening… I know the moderators are watching & thinking HOW to MERGE this post :sweat_smile: :grinning:

JOKER: A dark rogue jester whose special ability is selfish sacrifice:

Attack: 751
Defense: 764
HP: 1358

• Mana speed: fast

• The caster protects an ally chosen by the player for 3 turns.

• As long as the special ability is active, all the mana generated by caster will charge the mana of the protected hero.

• If caster dies when protecting an ally, he explodes and automatically deals 300 damage to the enemy who killed him.

7 Likes

Sauron

Special: One Ring to Rull them All

Attack: 784
Defense: 721
HP: 1414

Paladin
Mana Speed: Average
The caster deals 170 damage to the target and nearby enemies
Hero steals 25% mana from the target and nearby enemies
Taunt enemies

Is it OP yep but dark lord deserves nothing less imo :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Silencio : I like your suggested design
&
Feel, adding BIG Laughter when the special fires will be FUN :grinning:

3 Likes

@gnikdrazil : Oh fella, we really need a dark, OP bad** with a crazy special… instead of the cute goody ones being dished out…

Your suggested design seems damn good… However, I would want the choice of two speeds as an element of surprise… (similar to the 3 speeds the ninjas have…)… each speeds has different special… WHAT SAY ?! :grinning:

1 Like

I am not in favour of Ninja hero’s and how their special works. I think they don’t belong in this game as they lack configuration options.

If you introduce those type of special charge mechanism, you need to allow player to define conditions. Like i may choose to define a special hero on firing second charge always. Or first time second , second wait for third etc…

Cookie Settings