Create/Design Your Own Hero – Player Hero Ideas [MASTER]

Hello guys!

you can find me by the forum complaining about various things but I also like to offer solutions.

The next heroes of the month are below average and apparently we are not excited with their coming. :confused:

I spent a few days reading the posts about the next heroes of the month (September, October, November and December) and wrote down all the suggestions, criticisms and evaluated the current meta and ways to counter attack and also thought of heroes who would be of good quality, without excessive power and that would be of good addition to all. :sweat_smile:

Having spetacular heroes of the month - not OP - would be awesome. Not only for our teams but for game positivity.

Here are my suggestions - and I’d love if you edit it as you think. :slight_smile:

• January 2021 HOTM suggestion:

“Magnolia” image image image image image Info & Stats

Appearance: Emerald-colored eyes, pale skin, a polar bear fur coat that goes up to your feet, a simple black t-shirt with a cute and large necklace on display. Holding a staff with a stone emanating the 7 colors of the rainbow. a small bangs and short hair that will be below the ‘cap’ made of bearskin. Bear ears also will be there just like these pajamas.

Attack: 802
Defense: 743
HP: 1215

Element: Ice/blue :snowflake:

Class: Wizard image
Innate Ability: 45% resistance over damage per turn. This hero has the innate ability to resist 45% of the damage dealt by Damage Over Turn skills.

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Aurora Borealis

• Deals 180% damage to all enemies.
  • Deals extra damage against Fire. :fire: This damage stacks. Starting from +30% damage and increasing +10% every time the skill is shot at a Fire enemy.
  • The caster and nearby allies get +4535% critical chance for 3 turns.
  • Dispels status ailments from the caster.
  • Element Link allow all ice :snowflake: allies to heal 75% of damage dealt by their speciall skills.

Skill Animation: rays of the 7 colors fired directly at enemies. Beautiful!

Why would you want to pull Magnolia? her high attack stats and not that fragile defense points would make her a good add to titan team alonside her critical bonus. She also could help a bit in battling with Gravemaker. She would be a LOT CUTE character design also. That element link is honestly a Joker. I bet you have better ideas but I would accept that in real life too. Not the best for DEF teams, I think - but a good attack hero. The innate ability is an upgrade and response to Reuben’s poor effects. Maybe she’s a lot like Vela, tho. A better Glenda… tho.

• February 2021 HOTM suggestion:

“Joseph” image image image image image Info & Stats

Appearance: soldier like hero with a big grenade launcher in his hands. Black skin and a red military beret. a gorgeous military uniform with lots of medals. pistols and grenade at his waist. he’d be in this pose

Attack: 720
Defense: 713
HP: 1366

Element: Fire/red :fire:

Class: Fighter image
Innate Ability: This Hero has innate resistance against status ailments that affect Attack. image

Mana Speed: Average
Special Skill: flaming honor

• Deals 280% damage to the target.
  • The target and nearby allies get -34% defense for 3 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled. The target get -34% defense against fire.
  • The caster and nearby allies get +45% attack for 3 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
  • If the caster gets bellow 50% health, automatically summons a grenade minion. This effect lasts for 4 turns.
  • When the grenade minion is killed by Special Skill damage or Normal damage:
    - The enemy who killed it and nearby enemies receive 100% damage.
  • Element Link allow all fire allies to heal 75% of damage dealt by their speciall skills.

Why would you want to pull Joseph? i think joseph would be one of those easy-to-use heroes and that can be taken anywhere. balanced stats and a creative skill. Reduce defense and elemental fire defense down is really needed, increase attack are ancient powers, but making them fixed with no possibility of being removed is a differential worthy of a hero of the month. The minions who explode and do little damage to the heroes who killed it is a fun plus. He keeps the Element Link that will be together this row of heroes. He would fit titan teams. His innate ability is perfect for fighting Vela. Not a sniper.

• March 2021 HOTM suggestion:

“Johnny, The Great” image image image image image Info & Stats

Appearance: reference to a hero from the first season. Why not, anyway? Little John’s big brother. A muscular lumberjack with moustache, sunglasses, cold cap, red flanel\ shirt and beige cargo pants. Holding a huge double axe. His stance would be just like Lil John’s.

Attack: 754
Defense: 704
HP: 1346

Element: Nature/green :green_heart:

Class: Barbarian image
Innate Ability: The hero has an innate ability to resist dispels of buffs. image

Mana Speed: Slow
Special Skill: Firstborn Axe

• Deals 275% damage to all enemies.
  • All enemies get -64% mana generation for 4 turns.
  • The caster and nearby allies have from +30% to +90% chance of dodging special attacks that do damage. The higher the damage from the special is, the higher the chance to dodge it. Each dodge gives a moderate amount of mana to the target. Effect lasts 3 turns
  • Element Link allow all nature allies to heal 75% of damage dealt by their speciall skills.

Why would you want to pull Johnny, The Great? a Little John, Costume Little John and Margaret mix. I think he would be a good, not OP hero. Awesome for Very Fast Tournaments and maybe as a flank of a red tank. If you manage to fire him while attacking tho… it’s pretty much done if your enemy don’t dispell. We really could use a GOOD slow nature hero.

• April 2021 HOTM suggestion:

“Lucia” image image image image image Info & Stats

Appearance: would be my fav hero of all time. Half angel, half demon, inspired in this incredible yugioh artwork. Half angel-blonde hair, half black hair. On the dark side, holding an assassin knife. On the angel side, holding a life potion (just like the ones we create in the forges). She’s smiling, fixed looking at the player.

Attack: 635
Defense: 824
HP: 1420

Element: Holy/yellow :sun_with_face:
Class: Cleric image
Innate Ability: The hero has an innate ability to resist direct mana reductions image

Mana Speed: Slow
Special Skill: Fallen Wishes

— The caster randomly casts one of the following skills:

• Recovers 5545% health for all allies.
  • All enemies get -45% defense for 4 turns.
  • All allies get +2818% mana generation for 3 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
  • All enemies are immune to new buffs for 32 turns.

or

• All allies regenerate 845 HP over 3 turns.
  • All allies get +63% defense for 4 turns.
  • All allies are immune to buff dispells for 4 3 turns.
  • Dispell status ailments from the caster and nearby allies. all allies.
  • Dispell buffs from all enemies.
  • Element Link allow all nature allies to heal 75% of damage dealt by their speciall skills.

Why would you want to pull Lucia? a perfect Ariel + Vivica + C. Vivica mix. Nothing much to be said. She has two AWESOME skills but you cannot select which one to use and she’s slow. Besides, her high DEF and HP stats should keep her alive enough to fire. You won’t be able to cut her mana also, just like Seshat.

• Jun 2021 HOTM suggestion:

“Teresa” image image image image image Info & Stats

Appearance: a demon-eyed girl in an armor just like Sonya’s. Long gray hair. A pair of horns. holding a terrific, big, demoniac sword.

Attack: 790
Defense: 720 694
HP: 1260

Element: Dark/purple image

Class: Ranger image
Innate Ability: The hero has an innate ability to resist status ailments that affect Accuracy. Doesn’t apply to status effects from allies. image

Mana Speed: Fast
Special Skill: Demoniac Swing

• Deals 385% damage to the target and minor damage to nearby enemies.
    * Reduces the mana of the target by 35% and 10% from nearby enemies.
  • The target get silenced for 34 turns and nearby enemies for 1 turn.
  • Element Link allow all dark allies to heal 75% of damage dealt by their speciall skills.

Why would you want to pull Teresa? Thorne and Peters mix, basically. a fast and aggressive silencer that requires precision and skill to use your special at the right time. I think strategy always makes the game more interesting. If she fires with the active element link, she’s likely to regenerates her HP instantly. Good for tile damage on titans also. Good telluria, joon, justice and drake counter. She’s fragile for not being OP.

This is it. “only” 5 heroes for the first 5 months. I’d love to hear some feedback so we can build the other ideas together, maybe. I know developers can completely ignore our suggestions, but they’ve already implemented some in the game so… Let’s give it a try. I think ideas are always welcome especially at this time that we are so unhappy with the new monthly heroes.

Thank you @Guvnor, @zephyr1 and @DaveCozy for the Beta heroes texts that I was inspired by.

Hope the staff Kyra and Petri can consider some info. I’ve made this post with all my heart and love for the game. Even imagined their looks and image references. Really wish we can upgrade our feelings. :slight_smile:

See ya. Hope you like it.

2 Likes