Create an Alliance Loot Box or Monthly Rewards that the Alliance Leader can choose how to distribute to alliance members

What are you even on about m8, just because you idea wasn’t liked now all you can do is turn to insults abd degrading.

Maybe you need a better Allience. But please don’t join mine.

I am sorry that comment may have been out of line. I have removed it.

100000000% agreed and correct.
It’s what I been saying since day 1 of these allience handouts everyone wants.

The game would be completely destroyed if anything like this ever took place within Alliences.

:+1:

1 Like

OK
only I like this idea
I finished

similar was already requested.

2 Likes
1 Like

Read the original post.

Clearly stated not about trading here in the OP.

I’d say here did read the OP and actually understood it

This is my first forum post, so if I mess up, please be kind. I was thinking that all alliance leaders should be given some sort of reward every month that they cannot keep for themselves. Instead, they can choose an alliance member to reward. Things like 100 Atlantis coins, 20 event coins, 100 of any emblem, 3 world energy flasks, and things like that. This will allow alliance leaders to create in-house challenges each month for a.chance at the reward. Who leveled up the most this month? Who had the highest single titan hit? Who’s the new guy that you want to extend an especially warm welcome to? The possibilities are endless. Sorry to be so long winded. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Firstly, welcome back to the forum.

A terrific idea. But… , I could imagine people starting alliances with alt accounts, just to give themselves rewards. There are a number of inactive alliances already, why add more :sweat:.

Not sure if you heard of Morloviagate?! It did not end well. Look forward to your next Ted Talk :wink:.

3 Likes

In order for this to work. The alliance leader has to be automatically disqualified from accepting the award and unable to give it to him/herself. I imagine a dropdown list of alliance members that are eligible, but the leaders name is dimmed out and unselectable.

As mentioned the workaround to this would be for someone to create an alliance and join that alliance with an alt account. Could also create an alliance with the alt and join with the regular.

This is true, and I didn’t consider this before. I’ll try to think of a counter if I can. Maybe a stipulation where an elyigible recipient has to have been with the alliance for at least 3 months? Six, maybe? It’s a shame that the actions of so few can corrupt the fun of so many…

Great I agree completely
But I think game focus on make money during these months and not consider players like past.
So it does not happen

Sad but very true.

While your idea is a nice one, it’s not new. Alliance leader gifts/alliance members trades have been requested countless times, but, because of the workarounds outlined by @Sarah2 and @Homaclese, SG have not or will ever put these facilities into the game.

Edit: I have upvoted your OP though. :+1:

2 Likes

how can I join this. I am the leader of the Wargods of Metal

Deschain,

You wouldn’t happen to play in Mack’s alliance LGB! aka warpigs, would you?

If yes then great. Tell Mack to drop the minimum trophy req so i can join with a new account. My phone is busted and i had to start over.

If not then woe is me.

Thanks, bud

Roland aka robe67