Create a "Complaints" category in Forum

We’ve entered and gone beyond complaints, complaints of complaints, and complaints of complaint complainers.

Each new thread of someone submitting a personal complaint in General Discussion, which has already been addressed 10x over, takes away from legitimate gameplay threads and discussions, which is what brings most people to the forums, and returning members.

More often than not the complaint comes from a lack of understanding, but 99% of the original posters don’t want to understand - they want a platform.

Let’s give them a platform in a separate category. A smoking section, if you will.

Doesn’t have to be called “Complaints.” But something that says: we get that you’re angry, and we’ve got just the place for that, over there… a little further… further… just down the hallway… if you see the ice machine, you’ve gone too far… there, yes, that room.

I still think we need an excellent pinned thread for FAQ. Not one where players can comment, just the facts, folks. One that we could link for people, as well.

I’m trying to bookmark as many as I can for that purpose but my own menu is starting to become too big to handle.

5 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly. Potential names:

• Feedback
  • Constructive Criticism
  • The Pit of Anguish
9 Likes

Name it the

Spent a fortune, got crab and quit

area… and don’t forget to override the rules there…

:wink:

2 Likes

:wink:

17 Likes

I think you missed an S on one of those words :joy:

6 Likes

Sorry? Hint please :blush:

2 Likes

Might I suggest?

• The Hall of Unfairness
  • Moral Outrage, and other Sentiments
  • Daily Soapbox
  • Affront & Indignity

Or simply:

Note: All joking aside, I believe complaints are valuable to an organization, and I believe SG reads them. But I understand “complaint fatigue” when the reader is quite sure a new complainant hasn’t read the forum, checked for a similar complaint (or any response thereto), and merely launches into a harangue. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’m taking advantage of your typo :joy::rofl::smiley:

3 Likes

I believe I’ve corrected the error

8 Likes

How about the : i keep getting rekt during raid because it’s unfair ?

Nahh too long

Or the “justice for ftp/c2p” category
Or the ragequit category
Or: salty wounds

2 Likes

Maybe just call it “Dear Small Giant…”

4 Likes

Pretty sure the “p” just got flipped upside-down, really.

I’d like to file a complaint about this complaint thread idea. If we put all the complainers in one spot who will they complain to? Each other? That’s no fun! Annoying people who aren’t complaining IS fun. This leads to the most unfun anyone can possibly have! Which is what is needed.

3 Likes

Are you complaining? I have an TRC800 form for you to fill out… :grin:

3 Likes

I’m, I’m…not sure? :joy:

1 Like

And it’s so much fun to jump on a positive thread and complain :grin:

1 Like

I agree with the idea. I would like that category to have a section to complain about complainers

Let them vent, it eases their frustration and makes my issues seem like nothing .

“Vent here”
Plays music - https://youtu.be/Ye7FKc1JQe4

Shout - tears for fears :musical_score:

3 Likes

Call it the Pit of Misery!

2 Likes