CRAZY 30,000 gem pull

@Shohoku79 I cannot thank you enough for you detailed and wonderful feedback! It’s really fantastic, now disclaimer, as you know this is the first time i have sped up and added music BUT it was only because the file was corrupt, on my phone it was fine, but i added it to YouTube and the file was corrupted :frowning: Hopefully i don’t have that issue again next time.
Again, thanks for your support and awesome feedback, good luck for your future costume pulls :smiley:

LUCKIEST Player in E&P!!! Alliance Quest pulls, you need to see to believe!!!

3 Likes

Not sure how I missed this one out of your pull videos, but this is what I’d like to see, your voice talking as you are doing your pulls. I laughed pretty hard when you already couldn’t remember Quenell when you pulled Ludwig von Beethoven out with your Coins (I would probably do the same thing too, being that there are so many freaking heroes in this game it’s hard to remember them all). 3 non-dupe Legendaries with just coins and 10X is quite an awesome sight to behold.

With how pitifully represented the Raven family is in this event (only a 3* and a 4*, and you managed to get them both in your pulls, if you recall), I can only imagine there will be more heroes from the Raven family when the Alliance quest make its come back in the future.

So looking like Baby Buzrig is approaching 6 months by this reply of mine. Hope you and Mrs. Buzrig are getting enough sleep.

Not sure if you celebrate Thanksgiving in the land down under, but in three days time is the Black Friday portal and another month will be the Challenge Festival. I’d imagine you’d have most of the heroes by now and the heroes in these portals may not mean much to you, but would be cool to see you make some videos for them, if you have the time and energy.

1 Like

Hey mate, I’ve been having issues with recording videos on my phone which is annoying but yes, good old Black Friday would have hurt a lot of pockets!
I’m taking a back seat now but will continue to produce content.

3 Likes

Saw the underwild pulls from August. nuts that you pulls Hannah on the last one. Also, if you have EHTs saved up for the Christmas heroes, I recommend waiting until the next POV starts to do pulls. I’ve done 7, nothing yet. I’m holding onto the remaining 55 pulls

1 Like

Too late…. I’m silly for not waiting lol!

1 Like

Good to see your video again, my friend from down under.

In about 6 coin pulls you managed Krampus and Costume, in under 20 you got Hanitra, the HoTM, if I had that many EHTs saved up I might have decided to quit while I am ahead. When you pulled the second Krampus, I was like I know exactly how you would feel and that the odds brigade very well could’ve swung you towards any of the other 3 featured.

Mr. Pengi just looks like the Fabio of the Penguins who’s been hitting the irons in the gym. Makes any Leopard Seals or Orcas having to work for their meal that’s for sure. I myself just wanted a new hero, and for 4 years I have been wanting a Rudoph, but looks like he feels he is too good to be sleeping in my stables.

But, I would say, since you’ve obviously have a large collection of heroes and you have, as you’ve said in your comment about laboriously leveling up, maxing, embleming, and LB Beethoven there, who you felt is the all around strongest hero, you can’t help but feel good about the accomplishment, considering you got him as soon as you had.

Now, let’s see if any of the Raven Family will catch your eyes when they are released in the next Clash of Knights event.

Keep up the great work on the vids.

That method has literally never scored me anything. If I get a 3* (two in a row is more promising imo), I’m literally out for at least a day.

Troops however; pull a one star troop followed by a 2* troop? Proceed directly to the troop summons gate and blow a few ETT’s. A 4* usually will ensue.

Frankly, baring my ■■■■ to the moon would be just as effective most likely. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hahaha, love this reply! Let’s be honest, it’s all down to luck hey!

1 Like

Commiserations on getting not one, but two costumed Krampus. You should definitely post on the venting thread :wink:.

On a more serious note, I enjoy your videos. Thank you. Welcome back!

3 Likes

All things Alchemy

2 Likes

I’m impressed that you were able to save up that many alkashards! Congrats on the few 4*AMs you did get.

1 Like

@Buzrig
I’m transmutatting the same levels and choosing the same loot! :wink: That makes me feel I’m doing the right (let me add ‘smart’) choices . :laughing:
But I’m not hoarding the shards as you do! Grats on that patience! :smiley:

2 Likes

Pretty sound advice on the Alchamy lab. Not sure I could let them build up like that though either I always want to see what is made as soon as its ready.

No where up to this level yet either only producing from 1 level per hour (AL Lvl 2)

Thanks for the Vid.

2 Likes

Thanks mate, keep up the good work.
@Sarah2 and @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS im glad you agree! Thanks for the feedback:)

2 Likes

Not quite the 30,000 Gems pull, but a 30,000 Alka Seltzer Pull, where you are guaranteed ascension materials, emblems, or hunter’s lodge items, just not necessarily the ones you want.

Good show, and looking forward to your dip into the Ravens family pull video.

1 Like

Can’t wait for that! Plenty more content coming soon!

4 Likes

Alliance quest pulls

3 Likes

Sorry about your bad luck, but congrats on HoTM as some people didn’t get him even after 100 pulls! Wolfgang is the only 5* knight I had and I wanted any of the other 5* but pulled a dupe Wolfgang :joy: Not complaining, but it’d have been nice for some variety haha

1 Like