Thanks as always Sarah :smiley:
How did you go?

1 Like

I love how you react when Motega shows up :grin:

A huge congratulations @Buzrig

I think you beat the odds there, that’s for sure :joy::joy:

Can you ever have enough S1 heros?:joy::rofl: :wink:

Yeahhhh i was pretty excited @EPHeidi!
Thanks @Warren500, i most certainly did beat the odds!
@Sarah2 wellllll, it would be nice if they bought out like a SUPER costume haha.

1 Like

Grats on Motega! The positivity is exactly what the community needs. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thanks heaps @Mad1max9! You’re right, there is a lot of negativity in the community unfortunately, i feel i have an equal amount of good and bad luck!
Did you have any luck?

I did! I pulled Sergei and Anastasia off of a 10, so I’m pretty stoked about that. It’s always a good day when the RNG smiles on you. How do you like Motega?

And apologies for not subscribing sooner. Let me fix that right now!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Congratulations on getting who you were hoping and saving resources for, mate. I think one of the most amusing part of the video was that your son’s crying seemed to have crescendo all the way through to the point where pulled Motega. Love the reaction, too, it’s like your heart stopped and trying to catch your breath and get the beat back into it.

So you went <80 pulls into the summons and got your desired result. One of the things I do enjoy about your videos is that it is quite obvious that you are a spender and willing to do so for the sake of entertainment, and like you said you don’t pull any punches in your videos, and not just show you the positive pulls and edit out the negatives. Luck is definitely on your side if you can pull someone you wanted within relatively small number of pulls (compared to some horror stories of hero chasers).

Love the positive energy and enthusiasm. Now go see what baby Buzrig wants, maybe he just wants a hug!

2 Likes

He’s really good, i need to create a test drive as he is obviously now fully maxed with emblems lol.
Thanks for subscribing and your support, i appreciate it!

@Shohoku79 LOL my son crying in the background, yes all he wanted was a hug!
I will continue to post all pulls for the benefit of the community!
Thanks again! :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice one Buzrig. I think Milena is excellent too. You might end up being even happier with her.

1 Like

Yeah i have seen how hard she hits from other people’s video’s. Just need some more scopes haha.
Did you get any nice heroes?

I lucked out with Nadezhda after 45 pulls, pretty happy with that. One more ring for her finger and we’re away.

Motega Test Drive WOW!!!

2 Likes

3 star challenge vs the Dark Lord Season 1 Final.

1 Like

Pulling for Costume Leonidas… MUST watch till the end!!!

5 Likes

Congrats in pulling the hero you were after. You’re still ahead in terms of % of pulling 5* heros - very lucky indeed. :confetti_ball::tada:Even bigger congrats for not waking baby Buzrig :wink:.

3 Likes

And let’s be real here… not waking baby Buzrig was 100% the most important part of this video haha

4 Likes

In your first 4 to 5 pulls in your Costume Chamber Pull, you managed to pull a few of the 4* I was still missing. Going through the video, with this many pulls, I wonder if you probably have already gotten most if not all the 3* - 4*. (Yeah, I think there were a few 4* you missed, but good results to shore up a few missing ones, if you had any, that is). Little Johns really loves you, it seems.

I see you have phased out your voice and replaced it with some upbeat elevator music on overdrive part way into the video. To me, I think one of the greatest appeals I find in your summoning videos is hearing your voice and what you were thinking of (your state of mind) as you were making and landing these pulls. Sure I don’t think too many people will find these too exciting (they are still season 1 vanillas at the core), but you managed to pull, not just your ultimate target, but also Thorne (who was featured for the first time since introduction) within the first 10x, but also Elkannen, and Khagan.

I’d have love to hear your voice rather than the music when you land these other pulls, because as soon as it reverted back to your voice, I knew that’s when the “Big Deal” was about to happen. Which is kind of anti-climatic, I’d like to hear the your genuine joy in your voice as you go through the pulls and then suddenly bam, there it is, makes for better excitement for the viewers, at least it would be for me.

Sure, from what I can hear in making the pull of your desire was somewhat toned down and controlled, because if you got too excited tried to channel your inner “This is SPARTA!” and wake up Baby Buzrig, Mrs. Buzrig will not be too thrilled, to put it lightly, but your luck as shown in these videos of yours are just impeccable. You always managed to get who you were after and within your controlled gem spending budget, that’s just an awesome sight, and makes it interesting for viewers.

Awesome pulls, hope one day I will land my own desired costume, but it will certainly not be this many gems being spent.

1 Like