CRAZY 30,000 gem pull

No theories, mate… Probably just plain luck that sometimes coincides with positive results, more or less. I know an alliance mate who seem to have awesome results when he pulls right at the tail end of an event, but as to how much he spent each month, it’s hard to say. Nothing we really discuss in chat any way.

I hang around my own non-competitive, casually ran alliance Technicolor Minds made up of free or paying players of varying experience levels.

1 Like

Technicolour Minds, cool. I might have to pop in an play some wars with you guys eventually :smiley:

Buzrig uses coins to pull for one of the new features Underwild (Season 4) heroes… wait till you see what happens!

5 Likes

Well done mate! Happy for you. I pulled Akkarog and Alexandrine in 5 pulls so chuffed here too. :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Thanks so much mate. That’s awesome!!! Well done, great return :slight_smile:

Congratulations Buzrig! After some of your bad luck of late, you deserved some good fortune. Nicely done! :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Thanks Warren/Wazza! I hope you have also had some good fortune :smiley:

1 Like

Although most Tubers prefer to show all the Good Summoning results and typically leaves out the bad on their channel for the sake of contents, viewers, subscribership, I wonder if there are many out there who would just choose to show every large summoning sessions and show it, good or bad, just to place some little realistic expectations for viewers or other players, that for every good summoning session, there are not so good ones. Also, just to put into perspective that contents creators on the Tube, giving as much exposure of E&P to the viewers, aren’t really getting any sort of “favors” from the developers.

That being said, about half way into your Underwild Coins (I noticed you have a tendency of calling all the in-game currency aside from Gems as Challenge Coins), you pulled said hero of your desire (to avoid spoiling it for the ones who have not watch the vid), I can see you are totally rapt with content? Who knows, had you went over the odds first like you normally would during your summoning videos. the results might have been totally different.

Looking forward to your Tower of Magic summoning vid.

1 Like

Hi mate,
I agree that content creators on YT could easily mislead their viewers with only posting desirable outcomes or (sexy) outcomes.
I will be transparent and post regardless of good or bad to show it is difficult to gain heroes you want!
So you think maybe if i had of looked at and discussed the odds first that i may not have received Zenobia??
Can’t wait for the magic tower!!!

Well, since we can’t go back in time, so there is no way to be sure and with how finicky this game’s RNGesus is, you just won’t know for sure. But then again, based on how your luck had been recently, you might have pulled Xnolphod instead.

1 Like

This is true! I will do the odds at the start on Thursday night and we will see what happens :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Congrats on your pull(s) … You seem to have missed out on S1 heros too. So unlucky :joy::rofl::wink:Lol

Appreciate your positivity too.

1 Like

Only just realised that, lucky me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
How did you go?

1 Like

I just pulled S1 heros, lucky me with my free coins. Although lucky alliance mates have pulled the featured S4 heros.

I hope your Magic Tower summonses go well :wink:. I’ll check back with :popcorn: for the show.

Although I did pull Alex earlier in the month - GL to you

1 Like

Well done on pulling Alexandrine very happy for you!
I’m so so excited for Magic Tower!

1 Like

That makes one of us… Lol I loathe the Ninja Tower, and now there’s an even longer version with completely different considerations to think about. Ecstatic. Not!

Hope your enthusiasm is contagious.

2 Likes

I can’t bring myself to get excited about 75 levels in a Tower. It will become a full time job.
But rather looking forward to the new set of heroes

2 Likes

You know what, you’ve hit the nail on the head. I agree the actual playing of the levels will be a killer… but the heroes are what i’m excited about!

1 Like

Pulling for Motega

6 Likes

Motega DONE

2 Likes