I thought it would be hilarious to try and come up with the most crazy, stupid, unhelpful, useless, funny heroes and skills and maybe battle items you can imagine. I’ll start.
So imagine for instance a suicide bomber hero that has super slow mana and then when he goes off has a 1 % chance to kill all enemies and a 99 % chance to kill all allies. Would you use him?
Or imagine Nyan Cat. It cannot attack but is really really sturdy, and if its special goes off (super super fast) it changes the battle music to the Nyan Cat Theme. That should be just as bad as being attacked.
Or how about an alternative medicine believer who has the innate ability to resist healing?
Another crazy/stupid idea I had: Imagine if there were a fusion chamber in the game where you can fuse two heroes together to make a new one. If you’re lucky, you’ll get an amazing new superhero, if you’re out of luck, you’ll get a useless idiot.
So for example if you fuse Rigard and Melendor, you could get the fantastic Rigdor, who heals all allies by 84 % and dispels all negative effect from allies and all buffs from enemies, or the pathetic Melengard, who either heals all enemies by 84 % or does 84 % damage to all allies while removing all buffs from allies and all negative effects from enemies.
Fuse Wu Kong and Ranvir and you’ll either get the devastating Wuvir who gives you a 72 % chance to attack with +380 % damage, or the dorky Ran Kong, who gives you a 0 % chance to hit the target while dealing 265 % damage to himself.
And now imagine a raid tournament where only the idiots are allowed. I’d probably die laughing. Alright, it’s time for your ideas!