πŸƒ Craum – 5* Nature/ Green from Contest of Elements

:laughing::laughing::laughing::joy::joy::joy:

Wait – are they serious? Cause I thought it was suddenly April 1st or something. They are WILD for releasing this guy like this.

This guy’s design is honestly all over the place. He’s a druid healer, but he looks brutish. Also he wields bladed weapons and his damage is all passive
Imo it’s one of the worse designs for super elemental heroes

Unless this guy was barbarian, then my criticisms will be voided

2 Likes

All you need is two goblins to combat overheal, 3 of them and the overheal no longer exists.

Thankfully there are options aginst almost every power cravat in this game now. It only took 4 years.

Pulling those options is still the Hunger Games though. lol

1 Like

All you need is all you need!

1 Like

The point here is you know everyone’s favourite talking point hero right now, garten who has just turned into a green overhealer, now another one.

Just done three attacks against him in a war, rubbish tank.

I don’t know why people voted for tank position and that’s no.1 at the moment. He really isn’t a tough tank.

Why would he be a weak tank?

He direct heals, deals dmg, druid gives minions and ailment reflect LB2 keeps him safe for loong time :slight_smile:

Speed is also average which is same to Darkfeather for example :slight_smile:

Just because I hit him and didn’t struggle at all, I play solo so it’s the same team i am facing and he was so easy.

Naitica, cHathor and others are much more challenging.

I think he’ll receive a balance update.

I am lucky to get him … finally a good healer

6 Likes

Anyone using this guy regularly and have strong opinions they would like to share?
(obviously, if using regularly you like the hero).

Anyone have massive regrets after an LB or two?

Sharing thoughts and reasons would be welcome.

I have him in line behind Moncharmin and Starlass (finishing LBs) and just wondering how people view him when using him (attack or defense although I doubt he’ll be on a serious defense for me, just tower).

1 Like