Crash during fights ... And ingame adds

Hi, I’m reading different topics about multiple crashes, especially during tournament fights. I’m here for the same reason, because this is quite usual and absolutely awful … But with what I can see from it in addition for the crying report, and suggestions.

Due to the pattern of how it happens, I strongly assume there are possibilities it can be because of the game loading or updating in the background your sacrosanct daily (or more) new commercials + buttons visible at game start and from the base screen.

It always has exactly the same “vibe” :
Freeze, android NOT asking to wait, then complete sudden crash, while a small usual machine freeze is solved without the game being shut, eventually answering “wait” to android or just doing anything else with the game minimized, and then the fight can be resumed.

But above all, after restart, obviously, the publicities are now here when before the fight they weren’t. I’d note too it happens most of the time soon after the first connection to the game.

Please fix this, that’s a game breaker, especially in personal PvP or any alliance stuff, and absolutely not convincing to keep going.

Here is a connected proposition :
Would you PLEASE allow VIP pass customers to desactivate the automatic display of all this sick insistent advertising after all connections ? If looking at rewarded videos is optional, so should it be for your own invasive ingame adds. Or at least just make us see each only once a day.

That would be a ginormous appeal to me, for whom even the repetitives notifications when the hero list or number of recruits are maxed gives sickness.

I’m pretty sure I’m not alone on this.
If we want to see theses pop-ups (and to pay for something), we intentionally tap on their respective buttons with our little nimble and precise fingers …
And well it’s not like buying at the shop was always functional, as well as for your new website.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.