Crafting ascension items

Why not to allow Crafting ascension items. There is no sense to buy gems to have legendary heros and to keep them very Low level for a long time

2 Likes

i have told the admins the exact same thing, how new joiners going to catch up with other players that been here for a year ? every event every one knows who gonna win the top 10 which makes the gap even bigger with every event, there is no chance to catch up even you sell your house and pay for this game ā€¦ all the admins did was closing the topic and not allowing me to comment on it any more lol.

i dont think any game should take you years to max your heroes or gears, unless the admins got no ideas to keep you entertained for long time so this is how they make you quit the game, or just wait years to get a full 5 team members maxed :slight_smile:

PS: to the admins ā€¦ this game got more players than just the few you know and ask about their opinions, there is much more than the ppl who is in your beta server, dont design the game the way they wantā€¦!

1 Like

how new joiners going to catch up with other players that been here for a year?

The thing in this game is: Itā€™s not necessary. There is no necessarity to ā€œcatch upā€ because your hero roster and skill level will always match you with people of the same kind. Youā€™re always playing in the league you belong to. And after a year you belong to a higher leage and so on. This game is not designed to jump in and battle the established members after 3-4 months. Itā€™s a grind for years that is never ending and thatā€™s what is catching so many people - although so many complain about it - they love it in some way

3 Likes

so what you trying to say here this game is the only one in the world that you will never catch up to the top 100 ? what kind of a joke is this ? why i would pay for such a game then if i will ā€œbelong to where i should belongā€ ?!

Thatā€™s what I did not say.

This game is not designed to jump in and battle the established members after 3-4 months.

The guys at top 100 are in the game for at least one year (most of them I guess). Same applies for newjoiners. Iā€™d say depending on your money and timestructure it takes you roughly a year to snap a peak in top 100. If youā€™re skilled as **** and have a lot of money to throw at SG you might make it earlier for sure.

dude the money doesnt buy you the ascending items you need no matter how much money you have in your account, i got over 60 5* heroes in my roaster which i cant even max 1 of them, and basically this game is pay for heroes then pay to lvl them then pay for troops then pay to level them, pay pay pay ā€¦ which to be honest i dont mind as i joined after the game is launched but it should have some logic you wanna save time then pay fair deal , but even paying wont get you to the top 100, im not saying top 10 ā€¦ at least top 100, if im going to spend a year after paying 5k usd or so would you please name 1 game that cost that much time and that much money to not even be in the top ? and yes its important to me to be there as i dont find other reason to play a game,
some people jsut login to chat, others play it free and take the hard way ā€¦ but to pay and take the hard way and never reach it ? i never saw that in any game

2 Likes

Yep - Iā€™m still trying to figure out how to catch up to Phil Mickleson in golf, or Kasparov in chess, orā€¦Look man, you donā€™t have to compete with the best. Just find the spot that is fun and enjoy it. Or donā€™t.

Honestly if you put the time and $ in that those guys do, you actually will mostly catch up. Maybe even all the way. Once you have a maxed team of 5* with high level troops, you will get there. Itā€™s WAY WAY easier for you to improve fast than it is for them. If youā€™re grinding then you are catching up every day. You might want it to go faster, but it is what it is :slight_smile:

im talking about gaming not catching up with leo messi :slight_smile:

I have spent less than $50 on this game often compete with the best players around. You can get better faster with $$ but if you grind hard you can get there too.

1 Like

hazard the past 2 month i got 0 ascending items from the titan and 0 from wars and i lost none so i know the answer to that >>> luck ! so yeah in a year maybe i get 1 item i donno cuz i dont count on my luck alot thats why i pull heroes with money ā€¦ if i count on luck i wont even have 1 hero

im not angry because i dont have patience ā€¦ im angry because i dont see hope no matter what i do lol

you need patience times 100 or youā€™re struggeling in this game alot :smiley:

Well the guys in the top 10-20 take this seriously. They spend plenty, think about the game constantly, they are world class. Competing with them isnā€™t quite like top athletes, but it is hard to get up there. Yes they have an advantage due to their longevity in the game. But you can overcome that with grinding for 9-10 months. However, they are not the only ones that have played as long as they have. They are just the best of them. And yes itā€™s partly due to the money they have spent, but itā€™s also because they are really good at this.

well lets see how much patience i will have cuz it started to run out, and im not talking about me only im talking about every one who joined 4 to 5 month ago and buying heroes like crazy to face a wall that you cant pass the 3rd upgrade for years and its better we have never charged and make a 4 start hero roaster cuz its the exact same or even better lol but its too late now

1 Like

hazard i said at least top 100 not top 10, and i didnt say they didnt deserve to be there dont take me wrong, they joined 1st thats normal, but where is your chance to be among the best? your only fault you joined later ? so you will always be down there between the 50ksh and have no chance to win any event rewards other than daily silver pull ? ?

1 Like

Everyone that has played the game has run into that same wall. Some have turned away. Others have fought through it.

I hope you have the patience :slight_smile:

lets see what the admins will add next, all im saying the items to upgrade the heroes shouldnt be harder than the heroes them selfs, there is many many ways to keep old and new players entertained such as hero gears/ new alliance contents and i have made a post about it earlier with alot of ideas to add to the gameā€¦ atm everyone is chasing 1 thing that no one can get in a year

The rare occurance of ascension mats is key of this game. It allows f2p players to compete somehow. What youā€˜re requesting is pretty much making the game pay2win and that would kill the game in the long run

it is worst than pay to win dude >>> its pay and wait.

how on earth free players will have better chance to win if they joined 5 month ago ?

1 Like