Couple of Suggestions for improvement of the game

I have a few ideas and suggestions for improvement, which I think would make the game even more fun.

1. Allowance to participate in Alliance Wars:
    It should be possible for the Leader and Co-Leaders to remove “War Hook” (Join the War Yes/No) for Alliance members.

2. Alliance Wars live:
    It should be possible for alliance members to watch live active attacks/battles in the war. For Example: My team member “X” is attacking currently in the Alliance War, right now I can only see a red button that an attack is happening. It would be great if you can click on the ongoing fight and view it. Same view like you would make a fight but in this case you just watch your team member fighting against the opponent. This would make wars even more interesting and make alliances more active.

3. Allow “friendly attacks”:
    You should be able to have a friendly battle within the alliance to test your heroes or to see if you can beat your teammates :wink:

Best Regards,
HDMI2K

1. Alliance leadership should control the war "opt out" box, not the members MASTER

2. Idea: Ability to watch war fights in progress [MASTER]

3. [Implemented -- V35] Practice Battles or Raids Against Teammates in Alliance [MASTER]

All this have been suggested multiple times. I linked to the most popular ones. You may go for a vote to support the suggestions.

2 Likes

As all three suggestions made in the OP are frequently made, I’ll just close this thread.

OP, if you’d like to discuss/ vote please visit one of the above threads.

I will unlist this thread in 2 days to give you a chance to see & view those threads.

2 Likes