Couple looking for new alliance

Smartass couple looking for like minded team to have fun and enjoy the game with. Looking to make the move after this war ends!

• daily players
• hit the titans
• use all war flags
• +4000 team / +2000 trophies / LVL 58
• +3500 team / +1600 trophies / LVL 34
• use Line & active in chat
• English speaking Canadians

Line ID: amberle83

2 Likes

Wargods of Metal

send me an invitation and we’ll try it for a test tone

1 Like

Hi if you can use Discord come check us out! East of the Equator is recruiting

1 Like

Great group: TBD: Part Deux - Please read current messages

3 Likes

We don’t run line but discord and we already have 2 smartass Canadians in our international army, lv 30 to 85, chilled, fun, competitive. Forest gnomes :fox_face:

1 Like

Firstly welcome to the forum, @amberle83.

Continuing on from @DocBrown

Although most hail from just south of you, we also have a couple of awesome Canadians. They are everywhere :wink:. Chat is always lively and, you’d both be welcome to join.

Truth be told, active daily players are always sought after. Good luck in your decision making - you will be inundated with offers.

3 Likes

Truth :joy:

4 Likes

Hello Amber,
We are a 50/50 US/EU alliance with about 8 or 9 members from the UK. Included in our ranks are two couples and another that comes to visit from time to time. Per our description all members hit titans daily and we have coordinated wars where of course members use all war flags. We do however understand that real life happens and ask members to opt out of next two wars if they miss a war flag. 2 consecutive wars with an unused flag is grounds for dismissal. War chest has just been filled so good time to join. We are a chatty group with more activity on the weekends and during wars. Currently slaying 9*/10* titans. The addition of you and your significant other may propel us to 10*/11* :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: my line id: romanleviticus if you would like to discuss further. Give us a peek, don’t believe you’d be disappointed.

1 Like

you’re welcome please come ingame I’m waiting for you

Well, we could use a few Canadians in our alliance. I’m the only one and most are Americans. Otherwise most are around the world.
We don’t use Line though, but use Discord (though that’s optional).
We’re fairly casual hitting 7-8* titans.

If interested, you can browse us at Darkest Hyrule.

1 Like

If you guys haven’t decided yet, I will just say I agree with @DocBrown and @Sarah2. We are definitely chatty, and I was just today, accused of being a “wise…■■■” lol.

2 Likes

@amberle83 feel free to check out We Don’t Kneel. We have a few globe trotting players but the majority are East coast or Central US. Couples are always welcome… we have 4-5 pairs currently in our alliance. Most chat is done in the game but we do offer a Line group for sharing information. (Line ID: Kiann87)

Other info:

• Currently hitting 10* titans. We try to call them at 1/2 time if it’s a pass.
  • War is not mandatory but 6 flags are if opted in. We do have rules (and they are followed) for missed flags. Even though war isn’t mandatory, everyone joins in as we’re a family… we win or lose together. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re interested feel free to contacted me here or on Line to chat. Good luck on your search!

1 Like

When it comes to such requests, I am always interested in what the decision is. Just curious. :wink:

1 Like

check Wargods of Metal, would welcome your appearance…

1 Like

It’s a hard decision to make!! Lol. Leaving as well as where to go!!

1 Like

After checking your recruitment page, we really like the sounds of you guys!! Just think you guys might be a little out of our league yet!! Lol

2 Likes

Nah, we just like to have tons of fun, we have players of every level. Join give us a try, then decide!

1 Like

The Shop family maybe for you…as we are all a bunch of smartasses and sarcastic

@amberle83 before you make a final decision please talk to a leadership member, his Line ID: Yates187

I only press as this is such a fun alliance, seems like non-stop chatting; we have members of all cups/levels. Have a question?, throw it out, there’s someone bound to know the answer.

1 Like

Shucks! Huge compliment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
My account is the lowest level at TBD, but the others don’t hold it against me.

More important… Active player’s - yes. Good people - yes. As @DocBrown said,

Don’t hesitate to knock at the door - we’d have people on hand to welcome you both in.

1 Like