Count to twenty before a mod/staff responds... (With a 354 count record with all mods only)

I don’t know if i mentioned this before but I am allergic 2 cats.

2 Likes

I s33 more cat memes in our future

3 Likes

1’m not deathly allergic…just allergic enough where people around me are concerned for my health

2 Likes

I love cats. They are adorable, cuddly, cute, and indifferent.
My cat died recently, well a couple months ago, at an old age, and I’m thinking of getting a new one.

4 Likes

Sorry about your cat @Oriontron. Have you considered a cute cow? Not quite :zero: maintenance, but look at how cute it is.

Man. It’s small :pensive:

4 Likes

I finally added it:

P.S. :zero:

4 Likes

I don’t know how I feel about the Feline Queen adding this to fun stuff after 1 confessed their severe allergy to cats. @Rook

2 Likes

But if it’s easy to find, the mods will be :two: quick to reset us :laughing:

2 Likes

@Tamsin This game is like one of cat & mouse…the mods win more often than not…and then we lull them into a false sense of security that we’re not going to attempt for a while and then we pounce and make runs 2 victory

4 Likes

Like this?

:o2: X twenty

3 Likes

oooo @littleKAF, you’re a sneaky :one:

2 Likes

Wh0️⃣, me? I’m just chilling right now.

5 Likes

No we’re ta1king about the other Kaf…

…please continue with your important mod responsibilities for a little bit…

4 Likes

The way I see it, the mods only get minor insignificant victories…the players rack up over 350 points! :grin:

4 Likes

Let’s count backwards to ZERO

4 Likes

So double reset from mods!!!
They are not giving us even 1 chance

4 Likes

It’s not about whether they give us a chance or not…it’s up 2 us to take the fight to them with coordination and teamwork…

4 Likes

That’s right. I won’t reply this time.

Oh wait… t :zero: :zero: late for that.

3 Likes

1 moderator is more than enough for me, I liked it when it was only zeph busting our thread.

Who knows, maybe we should recruit more forum dwellers to help us out with the count.

4 Likes

I’ve ventured in2 that territory of adding more players into this web we weave…

…I personally enjoy the varied fronts from which mods will 0 us…gives a more satisfying victory.

3 Likes