Count to twenty before a mod/staff responds... (With a 354 count record with all mods only)

True… one definite silver lining.

5 Likes

I didn’t see it till @Sarah2 posted it, thank you

4 Likes

@Sarah2 has the count in her name! That makes this 3

4 Likes

Should I change my name to littleKAF0?

7 Likes

We would always use zephyr 1 to start the count - why not LittleKAF zero.

4 Likes

Don’t look for LittleKAF0️⃣ in this thread any time soon.

5 Likes

Good morning every 1

3 Likes

Evening @Neano - must go 2 use my war flags.

3 Likes

Hey @Sarah2

Busy my side of the world, doing laundry and planning Sunday lunch lol

3 Likes

Sunday lunch? Yummy! If there’s leftovers, save for me! Understand if there’s zero left though. its all good!

4 Likes

If you can stomach a really strong curry, you more than welcome to pop around lol

4 Likes

Morning Kaf, @Neano

I can stomach a strong curry, I love spicy foods (my esophagus does not, but I take very strong antacids). 2

4 Likes

Gr3at to hear @TGW, you can pop in too if you’d like

3 Likes

I actually occasionally drink straight hot sauce 4 fun. Clears the sinuses.

3 Likes

That’s a little too much for my body lol

3 Likes

I have GERD so I can’t even handle normal foods without medication (I’ve had it since I was a kid, so it’s not due to my poor diet or lifestyle choices)… but I can eat pretty much anything as long as I keep my stomach acids in check. 6

3 Likes

Dropping by with 7 to continue the count. Nearly time for slumber :sleeping:.

4 Likes

Goodnight @Sarah2 8…………

3 Likes

9 Oh hey @TGW… You’re still here. Reading your posts throughout the forum - you’ve been busy :star_struck:.

4 Likes

I was busy on here a day or so ago… been trying to take some time away from the forum but also want to keep my Regular status… and right now I’m annoyed with the game itself and felt like chatting instead. At least until I do my war attacks later (might lose this war, strong opponent, but I’ll give 'em the old what-for anyway to show them I’m alive and not going to take their attacks lying down)

3 Likes