Count to twenty before a mod/staff responds... (With a 354 count record with all mods only)

I just killed y0ur team, it was an interesting one :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thx, dont actually remember at this moment which team in defense, was it the one with wu?

3 Likes

Yep, and Gazelle, Miki, and Lianna, with n0 fifth

3 Likes

Apparently there’s at least 1 person that thinks this is the worst topic ever.

5 Likes

Is there something new 2 be tested in beta?

3 Likes

Newish, Guardians is in Beta since the end of last week: 🧪 Early Information on Updated Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V24]

I was playing with Guardian Gazelle.

I lost :zero: of the Raids where she fired.

2 Likes

What about facing her in defense? Don’t tell me you can’t won even 1 raid (without Gazelle on your side too)…

2 Likes

I saw her 0n 3 Defense Teams, and lost one the first time, but won the second time.

I wouldn’t say she’s effective for Defense, but she’s impressive on Offense.

3 Likes

I hope I can pull one. I want one of everything and two of some things

2 Likes

They’ve changed her a l0t each Beta, so she might change again. But the current version is quite impressive.

Of course the Summoning odds for Challenge Event 5* are abysmal…

2 Likes

Ugh, tell me about it. I tried so hard for Black Knight or Lady of the Lake. It kind of makes me sick telling the plebs to level Lady of the Lake in these threads when they ask, “Is she good?”
I just want one… of EVERYTHING!!! Muhahahha

2 Likes

Good thing you don’t ask for much…like two of everything.

1 Like

It’s 3:30 pm here and I want to go home…

1 Like

All i ever asked 4 is a decent green 5* guy, months now i am getting 3 star crap

1 Like

I also want a good 5* green hero. Would love Liana, but not that picky at this point. Only 3*s coming out of TC20, though

1 Like

it irritates me to no end!

1 Like

7’m not too irritated, yet…

you’ll get there eventually

I try not to take it too seriously - it’s just a game. I have a lot in real life to irritate me already :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I have kind 0f the opposite issue right now, I have Lianna and Yunan now but only 6 Tonics, so I have to choose between them.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings