Count to twenty before a mod/staff responds... (With a 354 count record with all mods only)

Well we reached the 10K limit with our last game of count to 15… Your game was just too popular @Saphirra so we quickly started a new thread… This time counting to 20.

@CrBear
@Oriontron… Where were we before we could post no more?

Edit: Current record 354 - we’ve (@Rohn & I) also learned high scores are best achieved when @zephyr1 is asleep. Shhhhhh don’t tell zephyr :thinking:

Edit #2: Update - At post 5006 @zephyr1 retired from the game :cry:. Man did zephyr keep us on our toes. It took us a month to get to 5000, will it take another if unopposed? :thinking:. Although if you tag zephyr1, like magic there will be a response. So don’t tag zephyr1 :crazy_face:!

Edit #3: We also have another worthy adversary too - @littleKAF (our pseudo-mod), who has taken up Zephyr1’s mantle. He’s dropped numerous zeros already (don’t let that cute cow pic fool you). Thanks LittleKAF :clap: :smile_cat:.

Edit #4: @littleKAF no longer a pseudo mod, but an official mod :tada::partying_face: - and we’ve passed post 7000 as I’m writing this. Wow!

Edit #5: Shout out to @littleKAF who said he’d close the thread at post 10,000 and he did, We tried valiantly to prevent this @Neano with zephyr at post 10,001 :star_struck:. Thank you - the second thread to close due to popularity.

19 Likes

Thankfully we haven’t g0ne QUITE that far :laughing:

Yo @Rook @Kerridoc @Garanwyn @Petri @KiraSG @ScottySG — we broke the other thread, so we’re over here now. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Too quick Zephyr 1 - I hadn’t finished editing :thinking:

Oh and you’ve called over friends… Right
@Saphirra, @Rohn, @kwong79, @JonahTheBard, @yelnats_24, @Rfm, @Joyful818, @EVA01, @littleKAF, @TGW

10 Likes

I like 20 being the new limit for a win. Give the mods more time to moderate before squashing our hopes and dreams… lmao j/k

9 Likes

Lol… Three cheers for us… I thought we broke the forum

6 Likes

They need all the help they can get after all there’s more of us than them. 4

8 Likes

I was stunned when Z got the 10k post… took me a minute to realize it was hard limit on forum, and not him closing it. lol :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Very true and now half a dozen - 6.

6 Likes

7 for now, and later we’ll get the first win.

5 Likes

I didn’t know there was a limit until it told me that something went wrong and it wouldn’t let me post. 8

8 Likes

And back to :zero: please :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Eight… my turn to continue the count.

Edit 1

7 Likes

First ever post closed due 2 popularity.
That’s an achievement

10 Likes

speaks highly that it was a community created game, that we still enjoy playing.
3*

8 Likes

Four… So funny… so true… Should have asked for Zephyr1 to merge :rofl:

8 Likes

5 PM is a good hour to comment posts

8 Likes

Six comes next… Too true @Keisuk3honda.

7 Likes

Seven we should invite @Saphirra to join.

7 Likes

I was super c0nfused t00 when the 0ther thread cl0sed after I p0sted. I th0ught I might have hit the cl0se butt0n by accident at first.

9 Likes

LOL… that thought crossed my mind too Zephyr1.

7 Likes