Could this defensive team work?

Could this defensive team work for Raid or War?

I’d load up on green and yellow and probably beat it easily. If you have to use 2 greens, I’d omit Vela.

1 Like

Short answer is yes it could work but not really well.

Leaving out yellow when using Kunchen at tank is not the best. Attackers will stack yellow with no resistance. I doubt this defense would keep you in the diamond arena.

2 Likes

You have the best heroes, but not in harmony or synergy. what else do you have?

1 Like

I think it would keep you in low diamond, but I could be wrong - would be interesting to see once Vela is leveled

The temptation to use Eve is to enhance Kingston’s hit - but I don’t think he needs the boost. Subbing Eve out for a yellow (best) or red (good) sniper would make it stronger overall. Even a utility hero like Anzogh could work.

But White Rabbit; Poseidon, Joon types would be more ideal

2 Likes

I would destroyed that team. I understand what you are going for, but it’s badly executed. This could only work if you surrounding him with yellow. This team would not make diamond. Having kunch doesn’t garantee diamond. I have seen a ton of teams like that in the platinum area.
Part of being in diamond is having a team that other people are afraid to attack. With this you d wake up every morning to find that you were attack 20 times and lost all your cups overnight.

1 Like

Would this lineup work better? Or sub Eve for Kingston?

4 Likes

Yes I think that is a much better defense. I Would guess that Kingston will hold more trophies than Eve but only a good test run will tell. Eve has been a permanent fixture on my defense team and she does well. If I had Kingston or Lianna they would probably get her spot.

3 Likes

Thnx for the feedback everyone

This is almost my DEF! :wink:
I deploy Kingston+14 for Evelyn, and Seshat+15 for Alice (I would love to have her one day :heart_eyes:), and my cups never go down 2600! :wink:

1 Like

Could u send me a pic of u def

1 Like

That’s it :wink:

1 Like

Nice change, that’s a mean defense now. I’d try Kingston in place of Eve as well.

2 Likes

Oh wow! Thnx I’ll give it some test runs

1 Like

Replace Eve If you don’t run other greens. Her special roll is to enhance the hits of other greens… without them you’re effectively using a hero with half a special.

Kingston has a full special.

I can only add that Kingston used to revive like crazy, which is very annoing

2 Likes

Oh I dislike when she revives so much. She hurts when she fires…