[Master -- NO BUG; just reduced loot] Could anyone explain? Why didn't I get pieces of TITAN?

Could anyone explain? Why didn’t I get pieces of TITA? We completed the harpoon bar and 2x players won no loot

That is weird :thinking:
I think this should be in the bug issues…
And you should make a ticket to support about it…
Also other players with no loot…

1 Like

This looks like a bug indeed. I would file a ticket if I were you.

1 Like

It’s really weird, did the second guy ended in C (or even D) grade too? You still should get something, but trying to find some similarity. I’ll move your topic to #bugs-issues as it doesn’t seem to work correctly.

@Guvnor did some Titan loot analysis and have quite some data, so he might know if anyone was reporting the same or he would know about it (Titan Loot Project - A Data Farming Project! Answering "What can/could I get from the Titan?")

In an Alliance with 30 players.

2x Category C players = have not won any shares of TITA.
1x player does not remember category. But he came in 5th place on the rankink.

I stayed in position 15 and another colleague in position 17. Category C

Maybe a penalty to those group of players who often create alliance to lower war scores in the hope to be pitted against weaker alliances during wars. I dunno… just saying.

1 Like

How is it not wrong to create a new Aly, because we would be punished without first informing ourselves? Not that you’re wrong. But the system does

How much time was there between you joining the alliance and the time the titan was killed?

22:00 to 10:00. We always wait 12 hours. After the last War it seems to have changed, players who had been in the game for a long time won the spoils. It seems to me that time has been changed.

Hopefully! SG dry that mud hole!

2 Likes

If you joined AFTER the spawning of the titan you default to getting “reduced loot”; reduced loot does NOT have Titan Parts.

Additionally if you change alliances, it starts a 20 (TWENTY) hour timer. if you get more Titan Loot in that time, you ALSO get Reduced Loot.

Neither scenario is new.

5 Likes

@markpessan this isn’t a “new” thing mate. It’s been around for at least a year… Just gotta search “reduced loot” on the forum for examples.

1 Like

But with 12 hours we were receiving Items normally. I’m very confused

The “20 hours” clause only triggers if you LEAVE an alliance and join another one.

1 Like

Eh? The issue solved by the OP himself? But the solution posted was withdrawn for everybody to read. What was it?

2 Likes

This was the first withdrawn post.

And this was the second. But why withdraw these posts?

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t get the whole “win at any cost” ethos either? What happened to fun?

We found the solution. We dropped Tita at 10 am yesterday. We also dropped another one at 10 in the morning. Completing 24 hours.
Between one Tita and the next his death cannot be below 20 hours

1 Like

Useful intel’. Thanks.

1 Like

Perhaps this is a translation issue, but no, that’s not a correct conclusion. If you defeat a titan near the end of its timer and then defeat another one in less than twenty hours, you will get full loot for them.

1 Like