Costumes Giving Extra Strength to Heroes After a Tournament Start

I just leveled up a heroes costume that is in my raid tournament. I only got the costume this week during the costume chamber quest so I had not had it when I set my defense. Specifically, it is boldtusk.

So, I ascended the costume to tier 2 and my hero in the tournament got a boost. I did the same to tier 3 and it happened again. It appears the costume bonus gets added if the changes occur post the tournament start. I’m thinking this may be a bug.

I leveled troops last tournament and they did not get a boost. So it appears odd that the game would let one thing happen but not the other.

1 Like

Maybe I should just shut up and enjoy my bonus.

1 Like

A long time ago in high school:

Me: Hey! Hey! Miss X! I should have gotten an extra mark here, you made a mistake

Teacher: Ok, sorry you’re right. Here +1

Me: Also in this section you added up my marks wrong, you gave me one more mark than you should have

Teacher:…

… You shouldn’t have told me that

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

#paystobehonest - not

2 Likes

Costume gives stats bonus even if it is not applied. In the same way as if you fielded an unascended hero and maxed it after that.

2 Likes

I level heroes all the time after tournament starts, and they count. Not sure why costume bonus wouldn’t.

1 Like

My cousins once found a wallet with like 200 euroes in it (they were like 12 years old atm btw). They waited until an old lady came by, clearly looking for something. After making sure the wallet really was hers, they gave it back to her.

And then she gave each of them like 5 euroes or something like that (this is like 12 years ago, my memory is fuzzy, it could have been 1 euro too) :smiley:

1 Like

Troops, costumes and heroes could be leveled after the tourney started and all those boosts will immediately boost your defensive lineup.

You just can’t dress and/or undress heroes, that are actively on def right now, neither during wars nor tournaments.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings