Costumes chamber, show us your pulls?!

@Graknork.

I assume you are working on the Costume Joon now?

Are you able to say what the costume bonus percentages are in Ascension 2, 3 & 4?

@WesselE or @Bender, Same question as directly above

You need 273K ham and some farmable 2* mats for tier one. Lianna wants 3 daggers, Isarnia 3 ropes.

Sonya wants a cape and ham for the 4th tier.

Screenshot_20191120_062314

1 Like

Thanks!! I’m in the process of redoing the Costume Levelling Thread now with all the updated information.

Can you confirm that the Costume Bonus for a Tier 3 4* is 2,2,5,2

Also can you confirm for a 5* what the bonuses are for tiers 2, 3 & 4?

What should I confirm?
Sorry, I don’t get what you mean.

I just created a thread to avoid mistakes and headaches when dealing with costumes.

2 Likes

What I mean is the Costume Bonus starts at 0% Attack, 0% Defence, 0% HP and 0% Mana.

As you ascend the costume, the costume bonus you get increases.

I have some of the data for this thread but am missing what the bonus is specifically at Tier 3 for a 4* and Tiers 2, 3 & 4 for a 5* Costume. Was hoping you could help out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Couldn’t withstand.
10 pull at the chamber.

4 Likes

NICE!! Issy

Shame about all the skittleskull :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m rainbow leveling Rigard, Sonya, Joon, Hawkmoon, and Brienne costumes to start.

3 Likes

@Guvnor

She probably uses her witchcraft to appear in every summon. But I like candy…

Could you confirm what tier 3 Costume bonus is for a 4* too?

3 Likes

And in the next episode of Marvel verses SG… :slight_smile:

1 Like

YES! Bootleg Kunchen ;). Not even featured

Me explaining that’s exactly the costume I want right before pulling it :smile:

5 Likes

10 pulls , only 3☆ :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Could care less about the dirty hippy --but free HotM I know nothing about was a nice surprise

3 Likes

F2P, so I’ve had a grand total of 4 costume pulls so far (including before the hiatus) and THREE of my four have been Bane. So yeah… Bane, Bane, Bane, and Brienne. Thanks SG.

Last time in my alt I got Gunnar this time rigard and li xiu. Nice since I didnt have any of the three healers but do have kiril and BT. Still havent pulled my 3 free in main acct. Would love viv or melendor or rigard but thinking about keeping keys maybe next costumes are great…lol. Having most s1 heroes I only want sartana and marjana so maybe I’ll wait until theyre in chamber so I get her plus costume. Unless tc20 gives them up first. Rather have free Atlantis pulls instead but after beating it coins are hard to get to do 1 pull in AR. Hopefully they address that.

Last month wanted Vivica costume and bam, got her on a single pull while recording my attempt of the final stage. This month, I was going to save all my keys for next month but couldn’t resist doing 2, and got Hawkmoon and Tyrum dupes. Thought more about how amazing the featured Lianna costume is due to 5% mana bonus + stat boosts and thought, what the hell, I’ll do one more…

7 Likes

I had only one TC20 hero that i still missed and only one that i really don’t care about, costumed or not.
Of course it is the only one i got.

Just why Horghall?
Why?

2 Likes

Cookie Settings