Costumes chamber, show us your pulls?!

As per the title :slight_smile: did 2 spins got Sonya and Richard ( although I’ll prob never max Richard still pretty cool lol) How’d y’all go?

4 Likes

Costume quest complete. Got it

1 Like

2 Likes

After finishing the bosses in the Quest I got a legendary costume for Lianna. Yeah! Little downside: I do not have Lianna :smiley:

11 Likes

Lucky you! Lianna´s is probably the best 5* costume so far
Grats! May TC 20 give you lianna

5 Likes

but as you can see, he miss the actual heroe. So…dont know if was a good pool. Maybe in the future.

1 Like

Got Melendor and Li Xui

I pulled Tyrum with the free keys from completing the costume quest

1 Like

The luckiest day since I play this game.

9 Likes

Here is who I got on my main:

3 Likes

I got 2x Bane and 1x Boldtusk… what I don’t understand is why we have to level and ascend them all over again… like this, they seem to be kind of completely other heroes, but using the same piece of card (for some reason).
I like the “improved” version of the heroes, but levelling them all over again is a bit annoying and not so exciting.

What about emblems? Will the emblems already given to the “old” hero version count, or we have to do also emblems all over again with the “masked” hero?

7 Likes

I got the exact same ones, and a Melendor.

And yeah, it’s ridiculous to level clothes.

4 Likes

Gratz!!! Hope you get from tc20!

1 Like

Yes, I’ve read the emblems roll over to the costumed hero , but yeh brutal we need to use asc mats all over again!

2 Likes

Nice one ! Good going :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TofuTurkey For the final ascension on 4 stars, you just need the food and 1 elemental unfarmable mat. Rigard for example just needs one 1 tool. Idk how much 5 stars need as I do not have any of the original 5 stars that have costumes.

2 Likes

I pulled Rigard’s costume, but it’s pretty much inferior to vanilla Rigard. Sooner or later it will get leveled for the stat bonus, of course…

3 Likes

Not really very impressed, not something I will be looking forward to if I must be honest.

3 Likes

Would be useful if I could put any of the 700+ sorcerer emblems I have on her.

What a stupid design that I can’t. This choice has ruined costumes for me.

6 Likes

BT from the event, I’m never going to use gems to pay for them
And BT looks like a chef now, it’s ridiculous

1 Like