🍵 Costumed White Rabbit – 5* Holy/Yellow from Riddles of Wonderland

Limit-break C.WR. His stats are very good.

16 Likes

I actually tried for another 10 pull, even after my complaining, and actually got the rabbit. Thank you for the explanation.

8 Likes

Well also consider the defense down is uncleansable and if a healer like Professor L who heals reset with new status affects, Rabbit guarantees defense down indefinitely for hit heros.

Pretty game changing in the fact that those hit heros cannot get rid of the status affect. The only hero who can block this affect is Guardian Gazelle.

2 Likes

Nice did you go wizard path ? Can you post screen shot of it please …

Also @Bukefal there a the pic for the data base thread.

1 Like

Yes, I won’t use the normal version, so I went wizard path.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting!

I saw you went a defense and health path on one of the legs. That’s perfectly fine.

I’m just noting here if someone wanted to go all attack the LB attack would be 959. That’s lovely!

3 Likes

That is a sweet team to more or less wipe everyone out when stacking yellow!

Yup. White rabbit will finally take a blow at purple tanks. I had better luck going against purple with purple than yellow. Due to lack of dispell, def down.

2 Likes

Who should i limit break Odin or c White Rabbit ? I already limit break prof lindenbrock and my other maxed Yellow 5* are joon hanitra devana vivica malosi.

Odin pairs better with Frigg, Morel on defense. But if you don’t have them, better to go with White Rabbit, because it’s better offensively.

1 Like

Dont have Odin and maybe him if he’s on your defese, but offensively i’d choose the rabbit. I’m working on the costume now, but w.rabbit +cJoon equals dead hero very often. Now if we expand that def down to 3 and throw in a poseidon or Uraeus that’s 2 dead.

And my LB choices so far favor offense.

1 Like

I use Odin on defense only in the “Arrow” war and i don t have frigg or morel to pair with him

This page needs an update. Lol

2 Likes

Yes, it needs update.
I am waiting for the Challenge festival event to have all costumes with the new stats available.

2 Likes

Can someone please post the new version emblemed and limit broken ??

1 Like

Here you go, I’m looking forward to getting mine maxed ~

Credits @HopelessWanderer

1 Like

Wich version do you prefer between this two, both 20 emblems, atk 914 def 814 hp 1593 or atk 899 def 837 ho 1585 ?? My Plan Is to Also limit break him and use him as a flank

Higher attack for me, all the time

2 Likes

The OP now contains the latest stat changes related to costume bonus balance update.

2 Likes

3 Likes