Costumed Vivica (Secondary Costume) - 5* Holy / Yellow from Season 1

And many times the Cleric healer fires before the Fighter dies because they blocked a Mana ailment. The Fighter scenario is just more visually obvious

Costumes require significantly less Aether.

Yes, I still have to LB their original forms as well

My Vivica C :+1:

5 Likes

may i see your C vivica talent path?? Thanks

If Khufu is Yin,
Vivica 2C is Yang
:yin_yang:

What is the costume bonus for both costumes maxed ? Particularly the mana bonus?

True. I think it’s more shocking to me when a brand new non-costume 5* drops and within a few hours there are test drive videos with it fully levelled, limit broken, and emblemed.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Got her from Keys. She looks great for offense and V fast mode defense.

the 2nd costume is really good fighter healer with superior talent. She is really annoying to deal with.

Kiling her is always coinflip.

1 Like

1 Like

I always use the strategy to kill her allies or the priority/deadly allies before I kill her just for this reason. Her superior talent can turn a winning board to a lost cause. Once the major threat is handled, I kill her eventually.

2 Likes

I find the superior revive a huge problem whether its a healer or attacking hero. If possible i will use my only mana controller merlin first on a weakened fighter so that when they die even if they revive their skill will not come into play

1 Like

Finaly some sense… I’m surprised this aspect was mostly ignored on this thread. Superior revive should be tuned down to 25% mana, perhaps even less…

I agree with this. Far too often (before I adjusted my play to use my mana controller against superior revivers, but this ends up in sub optimal play at times) I would take out a superior reviver only for them to fire 2 or 3 times in a row on me and turn a raid I was winning comfortably into a loss.

This talent is kind of OP when in defense. For me it is neck and neck with the druids superior minion talent.

I really hope superior talents won’t.find a breach to spill beyond S1… just imagining a Khufu costume fighter with superior revive…

2 Likes

I can’t see the issue with superior talents !! It makes the older S1 heroes relevant today doesn’t it? Haven’t we been asking for all our older unused heroes to be given some rejuvenation & I think it’s perfect. Because of this, Lewenas worth has increased since the implementation of them & I wished I had her but I’m sure there’ll be others . I like the fact I can dust off old Khagan & spruce him up with a shiny new costume. They need all the help they can get against the power of the new heroes & all their passives !!! Passives r commonplace now so any extra help an S1 can get to overcome this is a bonus to me. What I do agree with is it ONLY being to S1’s. Of course that means it will find its way into event heroes somehow!!

Is she a good defender with C2? Slow mana is a concern. Not seeing her in top 100 anymore.

1 Like