ℹ Costumed Snow White– 5* Ice/Blue from Fables of Grimforest

If you have the reset tokens to spare, as well as the resources, I would say it would be worth it. I plan to go full attack path with mine, for the same reason.

2 Likes

I took your advice - ready to do some major damage now!

Old stats Vs new stats for comparison

Screenshot_20211219-162041_262dc09b83f42fc5604598f73a64a305

8 Likes

Nice! She should hit for some serious damage now.

Anybody knows how SnowWhite interacts with Gazelle and the undispellable debuffs or buffs… like Killher’s?

%asking for a friend

@PlayForFun

2 Likes

I don’t think Snow White can remove undispellable buffs / debuffs.

Not sure how she interacts with Gazelle, but I’ve run Snow White next to Brynhild and Guardian Chameleon - and Brynhild’s dispel block means GC’s +54% attack boost sticks when you fire Snow White.

6 Likes

Thank you! 20 thanks and more…

interesting find, i didnt think about that.

2 Likes

Snow White gets extra damage for dispellable buffs / status ailments.
Gazelle removed undispellabes too, and he gives herself a dispellabe HP regeneration buff and an undispensable dancing buff (which includes status effect immunity too)
So if you want maximal damage of SW and you brought both of them and both heroes are charged, and there are dispellable buffs, then use SW before Gazelle.

Killhare’s status ailments can not be removed by SW so no extra damage for that.

4 Likes

Well, I’ve had the opportunity to use the Snow White’s costume and with the limit break it’s amazing the amount of damage that (depending on the active status ailments) you can deal!! Great hero

2 Likes

10 Likes

ye she is a clear improvement to the normal version. Wish i had her, but only have the normal one.

Limit broke and emblemed on attack, def

1 Like

Have a read of the original thread has some ideas on heros to use is a bit outdated though.
As alot of new heros have come along.

Team im thinking of using ariel wilbur JF finley c.SW.

2 Likes

Soo she cant dispel the dogde should of guessed … Was facing a team had her fire with loads of buffs … Was like put this in yah pipe n smoke it… Everyone dogded kinda comical reallly… Oh well …

Was using original maybe with ranger talent can bypass … Still mental damage …if used correctly … Not against dodge hero’s .

1 Like

I pulled her but doubt I’ll use her. Where do you use her, other than in rush wars/tournaments?

Also, question, what counts as a “removed status effect”? If you have an ailment on all 5 of your heroes, e.g. defense down on everyone from the enemy Morel, does that count for 5 status effects or just one?

Thanks!

all buffs and ailments count, costume is very good much better than original. there are certain heros she can easily exploit.

one very common one is aegir which casts 15 buffs on the enemies which basically maxes snow whites special damage.

1 Like

The OP is adjusted with the costume bonus related change

2 Likes

To answer your question: that’s 5 ailments.

1 Like

Got her now:

(Costume Version) Yet another slow hero that can be turned into average speed thanks to the increase of bonuses. Needs a set up but then she can do a ton of damage. I can imagine Emilio with her: Emilio gives burn to everybody and debuff protector to all allies, so that’s 440% damage to all right there, at average speed, and not considering whatever ally or enemy applies. Pretty good. Also can serve as dispeller and cleanser in a pinch.

But she has to wait, as C-Athena is next on my list.

5 Likes

can u explain what troops level to make her average?

1 Like

Info in that …Back to topic … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes