ℹ Costumed Seshat – 5* Dark/Purple - July 2019 HotM Costume

Thx, I have fixed the skill name to match with name what you think it should be, and I am asking Staff about this possible typo in skill name.

1 Like

Here’s mine dlb if anyones curious :slightly_smiling_face: well worth the mats, still one of my all time faves :heart_eyes: she hits hard for 370% too, and dodge power has come in useful more than once

4 Likes

what is c. bonus? in exchange seems very low

It is the expected costume bonus.
Just the 2017 and 2018 costume bonuses are higher.

3 Likes

after all i didn’t take her and now she got buff :cry::cry::cry:glad for her, just can’t believe now haha

What buff has she received?

Costume Bonus Buffs

Legends 2017, 2018, 2019 Families

• OLD: +5% attack / +5% defense / +10% health / +5% mana generation
  • NEW: +21% attack / +21% defense / +38% health / +5% mana generation
3 Likes

Just to ask - I have an emblem path from the regular Seshat, for attack and def, made back In 2019, when her 400% snipe was something.

Now, I would mostly use cSeshat for priority dispel, especially Ninja Grannys, Green Knights etc. Given that her measly 370% snipe is the value that hit-3 heroes have nowadays, do you think it’s better to rebuild the talent path for costume for def and health?

I’m slightly gutted I didn’t opt for her in the SE (Quintin is lovely though) - as she was my first HOTM waaaay back when and I’ve always wanted the costume.

To your point - why not try her out in raids and see how well she survives now. If she keeps dying, reemblem her - if not then you’re sorted. :slight_smile:

That seems a legit buff
I pulled her+costume from HA the day her costume was released

3 Likes

She is an offensive hero
I went full attack costume side
I only use her in attack to dispel then fire

If you double limit break her,i think her minions will reach 500hp
With this buff she would be a solid tank
Never thought one day i’d say seshat is a tank lol
Even in 2019 she wasnt a good tank

Well, in my opinion she’s far from being tank material still. Nothing scary of her, just a weak snipe, so she will be just tile dump. With plethora of minion counters nowadays, her replicator would have a hard time going for even one replica :stuck_out_tongue:

Her minions can reach more than 500 hp
With her new stat she can be a tank but for the f2p ofc
Im f2p so lol

I went def and health for the costume and she is a great utility hero for me! I even have her on my defense and she does well at my level (low diamond 2400-2600).

I am just debating whether to give her the mana node at +18 or grab an extra 24 defense points?
Would that 2% mana do anything for her?

I went with defence node. I have been using her in defence and offence from last year(had pulled with costume). And she has been doing great. Lately I was experimenting by replacing her with my new heroes but after buff update she is good again. 2600-2700 cups.

1 Like

She is pretty good at this level of raids after the buff!!

I was just thinking if the 2% mana would add some benefit in some situations since she gains 4% mana when she fires. Maybe when ghosting tiles?

Anyway I think being more sturdy is better here. I will go with the defense node.

Did you LB2? I was planning on LB1 but then she got buffed and I changed my mind as her stats are decent now. But If I am gonna keep her on defense then I will consider LB1 again.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Pretty good after buff

5 Likes

You should update the screenshot to include her new passive! One of my favorite heroes in the game!

1 Like

@PlayForFun

Is this a bug or working as expected?
I thought the passive cleanses the newest ailment.

In the below image, C Dom fired (poison ailment), then C Azlar fired (burn ailment). I fired C Seshat and the new cleanse passive removed C Doms ailment not C Azlar’s ailment.
Shouldn’t the fire ailment be cleansed instead of the poison since its the latest one?

1 Like