Costumed Rigard?!

I cannot keep my Rigard out of costume if I needed to or wanted to?! Always goes back into costume…?!

1 Like

Is your costumed Rigard in your tournament defense team?

If so you can change him tomorrow.

1 Like

You probably “locked” him in your tournament defense and now have to wait until tomorrow to use his other version - until tournament ends.

4 Likes

Ohhhhhhh… It happens all the time.

I made a mistake of putting uncostumed Rigard as my tank for tournament, now my cups have dropped from 2300 range to 2100 range. I no longer know how to win raids with uncostumed Rigard. Also as he is my tank, I wake up with lots of raid losses.

1 Like

Raid and Tournament is seperate.
Tournament does not increase or decrease the cups.

1 Like

I also use him as my normal defence tank. He’s the beefiest hero I got.

1 Like

Okay… so you should leveled up 2nd Rigard… so that you can use for later strategy. One with costumed and one only the costume bonus.

1 Like

True… I’m busy finishing off Sabina, next project’s is either another Rigard, Or another Proteus or my one and only Merlin. That’s the order of my preference.

2 Likes

Agree, finish sabina (helpfull for trial quests), and based on my experience 2nd Proteus, then next 2nd Rigard, then Merlin. I already have all maxed: 1x Merlin, 2x Proteus and 2x Rigard, and my next purple will be 3rd Rigard after Jabbar maxed. Then next maybe 3rd Proteus.
I used 2x Proteus in this Tournament Rush Attack 5* heroes, result is 90% win rate. :+1:

2 Likes

If not for the raid, HOW would I get him, or any if them, STAY out of costume?

You just open rigard’s card and select the type of Rigard you want with a use of arrow buttons flanking “equip” button located at the bottom area of the card, right above or below “talent” button. After selecting the Rigard you want, press “equip” button.

2 Likes

Although you may need more healers for your war teams. GL in your decision making.

1 Like

Please… please please. No one must tell my Rigard that he is no HOTM!

Rigard?..

Aeron?

Choose!

1 Like

Cookie Settings