🕵 Costumed Phileas Fogg – S4 Costume – 5* Nature/ Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Feels like a wasted opportunity stat boost is one thing but a complete lack of imagination or reworking of a new and exciting special which could easily give another dimension to an already fun to use character is dissappointing.

Even Loki got a little somethin extra, c’mon guys :imp:

2 Likes

I don’t know how much more obvious SG could make this:

• the Big Imbalance Update will give stat boosts to many of the latest, already bigger heroes for free

• if you want any similar stat boosts to older heroes, you have to pay for them in costume form (or have extraordinary luck) and you will get essentially nothing else

The greatest irony is that the costume special is called “innovative lunge”.

To the devs, please tell us what is “innovative” about this special?! They must be laughing endlessly at us.

1 Like

Follow it up with Black Knight’s “Just a flesh wound.”

1 Like

What does SG pay their employees to come up with such great ideas of costumes? Not needing a job, just asking for my dog cause she could do such innovative stuff too :fox_face: :grin:

2 Likes

Would it though? I can see the argument for Liz with her fiends increased health absorption, but Fogg is basically the same but with new glasses.

I’d also argue about Fogg not not being relevant. He’s good vs taunt heroes and titans and that’s always been his schtick.

1 Like

Was looking for this response. For whatever reason, there’s a real possibility that was on purpose. I’ve been pretty supportive of the game. This one is egregious.

He’s never not relevant, but this costume is just pure lazy. Nothing, absolutely nothing (2% difference?) changes apart from costume stat boost.

1 Like

Exactly! Wont summon this portal… idk what’s their game plane but these lazy costumes are not friving profit or motivation to summon with free tokens… meh

1 Like