ℹ Costumed Perseus – 5* Ice/Blue - Dec 2017 HotM Costume

Was lucky enough to get cPerseus and cAlassie on this portal. Who should I level up first ?

1 Like

This hero, similar to Evelyn, Guardian Panther, etc. won’t get outdated for years to come. Elemental defense down is the key to forming a 7-tile kill-3 team. So easy to pair with any hit-3 blues, or hit-all blues for a 3-2 team formation. Highly recommend to get this guy.

Small Giant won’t put cleanse with elemental debuff together anymore. They know how powerful that is.

5 Likes

Agree. EDD is king

20 chars

By a little tweak, I think you mean a 180 power twist

1 Like

This is what i was coming to ask and look for, the same shows for Hel in the portal too, both her cards/stats say the same.

Does anyone here have the correct stats for a maxed perseus + costume but with 0 emblems?

Still, everything about the hero is the same aside from that one difference. I bet there are a number of heroes like that. Just modify one aspect of their special and all of the sudden they become desirable. Maybe they’ll do something with Mok-Arr and get the same effect.

He did not just get one aspect tweaked. He went from a weak sniper to a splasher and that made him do -100% healing to all 3, with -68% ice EDD on fast. How is that a minor tweak. That is a completely different hero tbh

9 Likes

I stand corrected, I didn’t realize they added a splash to his attack. Yeah, that’s a significant improvement.

Watch out! A nerf is around the corner.

1 Like

Don’t think so, c g panther has yet to get a nerf

1 Like

Does a buffed health count as heal? Or is it more or less a buff and Perseus is not capable of denying that?

Raffaele’s initial heal to 50% ignores heal reduction

His stats seem quite bad and 305% attack to three isn’t great, especially not with a terrible attack stat.

But that ele defense down is amazing and makes him 100% awesome for any raid/tournament/titan attack teams. The heal block is just a cherry on top… it’s all about the EDD.

1 Like

Well, I did my 8 free pulls from saved and newly earned coins and got Quintus - my first non-hotm 5 star since fated summon went live (142 pulls when he came).

The cyber monday 10 pulls for $5 was too tempting and I bought it two times. First 10 nothing, but in the second ten got c Perseus! Also got Aegir right after, and those two with that Quintus are my first ever 5 star pulls from the Tavern Portal.

Definitely lucked out! Looking forward to Athena/Perseus/other blue combo.

4 Likes

He will block health boost as well as over the time heals.

1 Like

Exactly. I still use my Evelyn till this day every day.

Thanks for that confirmation! Then he will be first in line for the scopes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just starting to use mine and my primary first desire was for titans and EDD. What I’m finding though is he has great utility for raids and wars as more and more powerful healers as tanks are appearing. He can turn a team with many healers from extremely hard to defeat in VF wars especially to simple.

yes, that decreased healing is amazing and often overlooked because of the huge EDD. Costumed Perseus is simply amazing.

Why my Persus no bonus costume?