🎅 Costumed Mother North -- 5* Nature/ Green from Santa's Challenge (Winter)

This costume is a significant improvement. Out of all the Christmas costumes, MN is by far the best change in my opinion.

Krampus longer taunt is better but you have a lower def buff and it’s despellable as well.

Santa is nice, but not that much of a difference.

MN on the other hand has a better class where she can withstand all negative status effects, a 5% higher resurrect chance, 5% more life for the resurrected, the same minions and by far the best thing is, that the hot comes afterwards and is therefore applied to the resurrected heroes as well, which is far superior than the 30% heal for all living heroes and no heal for the revived ones.

I would respec her in an instant.

3 Likes

2 days ago, I got her. I have +19 MN, so the hero is a dupe, but the costume is new. I don’t complain. 15 pulls with EHTs & 10 pulls with gems have given costumed Mother North and Hanitra so far this month. Now I need to get Krampus & Pengi. I won’t spend too much, though. My halloween summon was a horrible disaster. I don’t want to repeat that nightmare again.

3 Likes

I just pulled MN, Santa and Azlar form 46 EHT !! obviously MN the highlight with a level 23 mana troop and costume bonus how many tiles will she have her special in ?

1 Like

Should be 11 tiles. On her costume side (monk class), if you have max emblems (mana node +4%), with a lvl 29 mana troop it should be 10 tiles (20% mana boost total = 15% mana bonus from the mana troop + 1% mana bonus from costume + 4% mana node).

2 Likes

Finally I get to join the conversation!

Got the 12 EHT today for a final go for one of the 3 Xmas heroes I wanted and got MoNo, perhaps the one I wanted the most so that’s me all done for Xmas!

9 Likes

What do you think about 2 cMN in defense on the right and left flank and the rest filled up with fast heavy hitters?

I think that as flanks they could be too easily killed and won’t stall enough for the fast hitters to stay around enough to win the battle.

Monk Mother North as left wing and Cleric Mother North as right flank/wing seems better.

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me if the Talent Path for the costume is the same as the non-costume MN?

The talent nodes give different things, but the path is the same for every costume what you gave to the original hero.

Maybe I’ve asked the question incorrectly - the paths are sometimes different - see following examples for Francine.
If I choose the left path I get attack and health under rogue

but as a sorcerer attack and health are on the right path.

So if I want to go all health and hp on MN-c I need to know which path they are in for costume

You if you want to use the costume mostly, they you need to always check which side do you want to chose in the Costume and chose that for the normal hero regardless of what you see there.

1 Like

hence my question are the paths the same… they are for the first 7 nodes but then they change so thats when decisions need to be made about which version you’ll use the most.

Yes, If you pick the left side on the normal hero, then it will be selected at the costume too.

They differ a little at least according to heroplan at nodes 8, 10, 19, and 20. In this screenshot, the top cleric/monk node is node 7 and the rest of the tree is shown.

(Costume is on the right.)

1 Like

Saw that in heroplan - and can confirm its accurate

The OP is updated with the balance changes.

3 Likes

Each class has own paths, and costume has different class than normal hero. Every hero of same class has same talents, only the cost changes depending on hero rarity.

This character is brutal, and I have never fought against her without reviving at least one enemy hero every time.

This morning I fought her, Bera, Krampus, Pengi, and some other numpty. I managed to beat B, K, and P, but then cMN brought them ALL back with full mana, so Pengi annihilated my entire time because of the sudden influx of minions.

That 55% looks very suspicious to me.

1 Like

“Its working as intended” :rofl::rofl: on offensive its about 0% revival rate and on defense its about 100% so they average out :grin: same with all the class abilities, fighters revive 10x in a row on defense but rarely on offense

3 Likes

Ha. Don’t get me started on hanitra’s dodge on def….same logic, it averages out between offense and defense but it is not the same number.

And cMN has a knack of reviving alfrike in rush wars 100% of the time….

3 Likes