🐰 Costumed Master Lepus – 5* Ice/Blue from Springvale

Anyone have the gut feeling he’s getting the nerf hammer? The only reason I’m not pulling for this event is fear that it will end up Lille Christmas.

3 Likes

I doubt it, the heros hit hard yes, but thats about.

Don’t think so. He is not that good.

Happy gaming

1 Like

He is fragile even with emblems and he has a self inflicting ailment which makes his very weak. If they nerf him, it would be he joke of the year.

1 Like

This is why i save my tokens. I already have vanilla Lepus limit broken and fully emblemed too!

12 Likes

Does Baldur also help if baldur has boosted health? Her card says reduce mana reduction for all allies while having boosted health. I haven’t fully ascended my baldur so I’m thinking if C-Master Lepus would have synergy with Baldur (still don’t know if it’s a he or she) lol! I don’t have anyone else (no grazul, no poseidon, no vanda, etc).

1 Like

No :frowning:
I tested it but Master Lepus got also -24% at the same time as he has the alignment from Baldur.

Happy gaming

3 Likes

Hey to all in forum
im just thinking, people should not chase C.Killhare and C.Lepus , if you remember what happened to C.Krampus then you should know what’s going to happen with Kilhare and Lepus , jast after few months :)))
Isn’t so powerful 280% at fast speed to all ??? And you have chance to get that with free eht 0.o
We are not stupid anymore :slight_smile: have a nice day to all

1 Like

C.Lepus
Isn’t so powerful 280% at fast speed to all ??? And you have chance to get that with free eht 0.o
I can smell nerfs is coming in a few months , so please dont waste your money

1 Like

@Dudeious.Maximus
The same topic again

1 Like

So this is the third time you’ve posted this. Seeing many people are getting free pulls with the EHT coins they have saved, they’ll get a lot of chances.

So do you enjoy the game? Are you that upset that you’ve quit? I don’t grasp the logic of going in numerous thread and saying the same thing. Choose happiness, looks like this game and forum isn’t providing that for you.

15 Likes

Because the admin is removing my post!!!

1 Like

To clarify:

Killhare: average, 300%, debuff on allies;
cLepus: fast->average, 280%.

Isn’t he better than Killhare or do i miss something?

Cleanses aside, he hits faster than Killhare on the first hit, then becomes the same speed at the cost of 20% damage, but no debuff on allies?

4 Likes

I had these pulls too!
Didn’t have Lepus already though. Excited to max him

1 Like

Gotcha! SO happy! :heart_eyes:

Didn’t have him at all and have mats, so next project is set it seems.

12 Likes

Will be fun to pare him with Morel and Alasie-c when he and Morel is done. Might be a 7 tile kill squad :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I feel really confident that it is he :slight_smile:

1 Like

he was tweaked in beta for that reason (class changed and more turns on the mana reduction)

i hope it is enough to avoid the nerf hammer (he is still very strong)

3 Likes

what was his class before become this meh barbarian?

He used to be a ranger in the first iteration.