šŸ° Costumed Master Lepus ā€“ 5* Ice/Blue from Springvale

Glad i can join the Lepus gang. Pulled him yesterday morning, right when i got up. I have Garnet, so i can run a Red and Blue team for Lepus. All Iā€™m missing is Roostley, then i have the entire family.

5 Likes

Congrats on your C-Master Lepus @valourandvaliance! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Congrats on your C-Master Lepus @Photon! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Meanwhile, SG is playing Aprilā€™s Fools with me - I got both Horghall and Domitia from Springvale today, no Silvaria or Lepusā€¦ :crazy_face:

3 Likes

35 tokens, last two pulls lol
Since i got already LB+20 Lepus, gonna give him a try. Should work good with my Hulda

14 Likes

Hello @Correctional! Would you care to confirm whether your C-Lepus is all attack path on barbarian class?

Oh, no, rage-using summoning tokens is always so dreadful to do if it goes bad - so glad to hear it resulted in something nice for you - phfew! Congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

This game sometimesā€¦
Had about 40 EHTs saved up and only got a Jack costume back in March.
Finished stage 15 on Advanced mode of the Springvale quest and got one more tokenā€¦

I think the Blue Bunny might learn to play well with the Blue Penguins :rabbit::penguin:

7 Likes

I cannot like your post but I hope your luck turns soon @The_Seeker! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I only rage-pulled a lone EHT. LOL. But yeah, I am really glad to get C. Master Lepus from it. Thanks, @Gwniver and @SamMe for congratulating me. Iā€™ll just level his costume soon, since I already have my first blue killer bunny fully leveled and emblemed :rabbit: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Haha, ok, that helps to know :sweat_smile: Yay :heart_eyes:

Happy bunny congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

@Tidyup @sleepyhead There is a big difference in C-Lepusā€™ attack stat when emblemed attack path on his classic versionā€™s druid class:

Hopefully the difference can be somewhat acceptable for both of you. Iā€™m interested in both of your thoughts.

4 Likes

Itā€™s just both classes have such terrible synergy, itā€™s not worth the hassle for me tbh. All c Lepus really could do is get the first strike. By raid wise, probably just go ahead to re-emblem Lepus for the costume.
He is also barbarian, so heā€™s going to work well on titans

1 Like

thanks @SamMe . Iā€™ve been thinking about itā€¦ on offense, base Lepus has been OK for me, I donā€™t feel his defense reduction much, he usually survives long enough to fire multiple times. And in the meta now (or at least, based on my raids/wars), itā€™s usually better to kill a dangerous hero (or 3!) now than to do damage to all. my Kiril / C-Magni/ C-Richard/base Lepus combo does that quite well.

Iā€™m still not sure if Lepus will make it to my war defense, but if he does he will be wing - so I think base Lepus is acceptable for that.

as for Titans, base form is fine.

so I might just keep him as is, with his mega 982 attack stat, instead of re-embleming himā€¦

2 Likes

Good point. Especially for MT, although that is moving to every other month. :sweat_smile:

Yeah, exactly this too. Base Lepus unfortunately has lost some edge in the attack coming into this meta, he really couldnā€™t kill any of the newer heroes. I find that he always leaves a sliver of health which is really annoying. With LB and Costume bonus, I hope he could return back to being the reckless finisher

Costume would be better for titans. For the extra damage from bleed

1 Like

I figured today would be a good day to try my luck, thinking that there wouldnā€™t be many other people pulling from the Portalā€¦ SO GLAD I did!!!

9 Likes

Iā€™ve thought of this as well, though I also use Nordri so do have some damage from that. Iā€™m not sure if the extra bleed damage from costume Lepus is worth the hassle of re-embleming him.