ℹ Costumed Lady of the Lake – 5* Nature/Green from Knights of Avalon

She was hunting the same day… teams, I would normally avoid … (though chest filling is still the top priority) !

• Heimdall takes rest after 18+ months of non-STOP play with Gazelle !

Regular LoTL’s -10% mana reduction per minion hit is the real bada** who makes opposition helpless,
while
Costume LoTL is just a regular healer with an additional special of opposition mana slow down !

I have completed the costume till 3/01 = main hero has got stats boost equal to 150+ emblems :laughing:

3 Likes

My thoughts is regular lotl is better in rush but I feel costume is better in all other formats. Heimdal is supposedly an A grade tank but lotl gives more hp boost, minions, plus mana slow down on the minion hits. Plus the fighter revive!

During rush, heroes use their specials so fast it’s good to have those minions drain mana right away. So regular costume for that.

Since I’ll be using costume more often I’ll emblem her according to that path. And just switch when using rush.

6 Likes

haha hey hozilla. was actually planning to do the same.

i got it yesterday with queen of hearts, are they worth pairing? which is better lady of the lake with costume or not? thank’s for information

1 Like

L’héroïne la dame du lac
ou
le costume de la dame du lac
ce qui est mieux à votre avis

Mod edit - The heroine the lady of the lake
Where
the costume of the lady of the lake
which is better in your opinion

Asked and answered in main topic

2 Likes

I m trying out both of the LoTL versions & both seem fairly balanced to deliver their specials.

• Regular LoTL’s minions steal 10% mana but doesn’t impact all on the board all the time = Still is very useful for a WiN result !

• Costume LoTL reduces mana gain by -24% = delay a bit… BUT her real deal is heal boost, which is a good advantage…
    Though
    Ariel costume delivers better deal @ average speed.

So, I would equate regular LoTL with costume Ariel = I will use regular LoTL 9 out of 10 times !

4 Likes

That’s a good summary, I think the only other thing to consider as well is that they have different classes and the costumed version being fighter (revive class) is very handy for a healer. Most annoying when a healer revives then heals the team! (similar to original Boldtusk)

3 Likes

I know, but that revive is based on a CHANCE, which can’t be the main - play - strategy… !

I consider… It’s a good bonus if the hero revives… That’s all !

@dansing what version have you found better and have you emblemed to sorcerer or fighter… Im leaning to orgianal version or anyone else got an opinion… Thanks

2 Likes

I lean towards the original for immediate mana reduction.

Have to still build confidence with costume.

Have emblemed +11 till now, as per original which I plan to use more
But
Both r fairly balanced in stats.

1 Like

I emblemed based on the costume side and use her as my new war tank. First war it took my opponents 3, 4 and then 3 times to take the team down. Very happy with her. I use her in my raid defense right now also in the double tank position with costume krampus and hold 2700. Very happy with the costume.

4 Likes

Went on orgianal… Here’s both

6 Likes

Got her with costume in the last event. I had tried her normal side at 4/50 in recent events such as mirages of omega and league of villains and she made the challenge events much easier. Nearly all bosses could not charge their SS till the end.

3 Likes

How come her costume bonus only gives 3% attack/defense, 6% health and 1% mana at full max???

This is normal for all non-S1 costumes.

1 Like

Oh ok thanks -20 characters

Very pleased to get her today!
I can’t hardly wait to ascend this magical lady up!

Best part is, i have enough items to bring her to the top!

4 Likes

The OP is adjusted with the costume bonus related stat changes.

1 Like

It just clicked to me, that Lady of the Lake is basically slow version of Diao Chan? :open_mouth:

DIfference is 12% healing in favour of Lady (42% vs 30%) and you can really argue who has better minions to 3, so I call it a tie.

Just another in your face difference between old heroes and new :slight_smile: