🎅 Costumed Krampus -- 5* Ice/ Blue from Santa's Challenge (Winter)

No, the paths are different. If embleming you should decide which one you want to use most cousins or normal and emblem for that.

It’s awkward embleming for costumes as you can’t see the path you are doing it for… so I got to the costume check emblems then remember the path I want or take a screenshot so I know which ones to do on the normal version. It’s clunky but I don’t know a better way

2 Likes

no they are very different, initially went for normal krampus all deef but i re-emblemed him, the costume version is just too good, especially 4 turns taunt makes a major diference.

2 Likes

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/new-feature-talent-tree-scrolling-version-31-great-for-costume-embleming-path-selection/202224?u=hatman

I think this link will help with the costume emblem issue you are contemplating

1 Like

Why no one is considering it too powerful? It already broke the game. In pair with MN costume and new heroes, are completely out of reach even original, trio gtv are babies in front of these defenses with c krampus…

He is easy to deal with. Dispeller, buff blocker, attack ailment…all work just fine. This one isn’t even as good as BK, who is years old now.

1 Like

Hmmm nope. I fought many of these defenses like. It just dodge the dispel, it can dodge Seshat and onyx in the same turn. And If he dyes MN revives it almost 100%. (I know I know, it’s 55% but… If another MN or albie on field is a hell. )

I dunno…I’ve never had an issue with him, especially if he’s the tank! LOL. Just fire c Sabina and use him as a tile dump.

1 Like

Tile dump on these. Your dead in 3 runs

1 Like

This is a team I see a lot in the top 500…not crazy at all.

1 Like

Who are you using to combat this team?

cKrampus should not dodge the dispel on his own. If there is a cKadilen or Hanitra involved, that may be a different story.

However, the rogue talent only lets cKrampus evade the direct damage dealt by Seshat/Onyx. Not the additional dispel or buff block.

2 Likes

Costume Sabina is the best hero to use in most C Krampus’ defenses. That block allows to pump tiles into Kramp, so his charge move is completely worthless. She is such a game changer for all the new and old taunt heroes out there!

4 Likes

I got Krampus with costume last month. I maxed him and I am working on the costume now. Which path should I use? Just pure costume def/health?

it depends on what you value higher, undispellable increasing def or increasing attack.

For me the costume is the clear winner (in the beginning i maxed the non costume version and emblemed for def first then reset and re-emblemed for costume)

you will use the costume way more.

1 Like

What is the best path for Krampus C?

Defense all the way.

2 Likes

Seems like almost everyone in the Top 100 has levelbreaked him in the defense… Is he really that good? I am unsure if I should lb him or Milena when Krampus is finally maxed…
Tbh I had not that many problems with Krampus since I have a lot of active and passive dispellers?

1 Like

Two different animals, both good choices.

It depends what you want , need.

I have milena LB and love her no regrets, I also have C krampus maxed , wethor or not he , happy feet ,finley or cobalt get the next blue aethers is undecided

1 Like

I think I found Costumed Krampus in real life…

1 Like

Cookie Settings