Costumed Kadilen (Secondary Costume) - 5* Nature / Green from Season 1

Yeah. Well I have green magic troop but not maxed yet so to me is second costume much better for at least a year

Just got her second costume from HA10.
I didnt have any costumes of her and therefore she still sits at 1/1. Working on Toxicandra now.

Should Kadilen C2 be next or not?

9 Likes

Depends on your roster. I got both costumes and doing her right now. She might be too weak without the full costume bonus

1 Like

I have wanted a costum for her for a long time. She set at 3/70 until the costum came alone. So far, she has been worth the 2LB to me.

6 Likes

Who do you play her with on defense? What position? What about offense?

C2K is sitting at 3.70 for me, awaiting more shields because she costs TWELVE lol. Thanks!

I think the best setup for her is like
C MN- Ludwig- c2 Kad- healer (or someone like Chomper)-bard hero or a heavy hitter like Rhys/Narcisa/Ogima/Jove. Or Khufu instead of MN
Or some hero that Dispels first, preferably to all

And any costume is better than Kadilen without a costume

True, but lets not underestimate Kadilen + costume bonus!

Her defense vs specials is very strong and quite unique ability, so if you have other type of defense buffers, she complements them nicely + she summons superior druid minions which are beefy!

Come to think of it, I might use c Freya and cb Kad together

2 Likes

Looks very defensive and those should be beefy empowered thorn minions.

I have not taken anyone to 90 yet, but she is in the conversation, I can do 2 right now.

1 Like

Have you decided on this yet? I just used 12 shields and im about to use alpha aethers to 2nd limit break her. Was wondering your experience?

What’s your thoughts on pairing c Kadilen with sha wujing who is also green dodge sniper/heals all? I have phorcys not Ludwig. I have chomper and ALL bard heroes. I have jove. I Appreciate your time. I don’t have c MN or khufu. I have hathor. I wasn’t sure if i should use alpha aether on c Kadilen if i already have sha wujing LB twice. Im speaking only to make up a defensive team with 2 green dodgers.

C Kadilen has dodge vs ailment immunity for 2nd aether

2 Likes

I haven’t decided on this yet. I 2LB Ludwig first and have been playing with his flanks, but I dont think I have the right flanks to make it work. I am sitting on 20 alphas, so thinking about what direction to go before committing.

1 Like

I don’t think there is need to pair those two together but Hathor and alike are good flanks for both of them.
Talking of defense.

On offense, I still would not pair them. They are a bit redundant.

1 Like

Tyvm. That’s what i was afraid of.

I understand. It cost me 16 shields just to get to this point. I cant commit to double LB her myself at this point. Im sitting on 20 myself and may save them for a bit.

I was using Kadilens fist costume on my war def (attack and minion), got her from HA. She is flanking Luna, but she was a little bit too thin. Today I got this costume on a first pull.

Do you guys still like that version more even after thorn minion nerf?

P.s. Happy I got her. It’s like 2 in 1. New costume + 1 hero for future Se.

Just pulled her. I would need to level up the base character and 2 costumes to end up with a character slightly worse than Constance, albeit the minions might offer some synergy. Not sure if it’s worth it tbh.

I am really sad about how outclassed she has become. I have waited for ever to get her and if i get her today, I am not sure she will even get used.
Does anyone here use her anymore at least in offense.

Hey, don’t be like that. If you like her just lvl her, use her anywhere you like. She’ll get a Toon costume soon, so she will be seen on defences a lot more. C2 Kadilen is still very good. I got her too, she’ll get mats some day because I like her.