Costumed Joon (Secondary Costume) - 5* Holy / Yellow from Season 1

No, he’s not. Why on earth would I use him over Faline, C Leonidas, or White Rabbit or C White Rabbit? 260% to three is pathetic. He should’ve done 300 to three plus the dot and accuracy debuff. there is absolutely no reason to level him unless you have no other yellow hit three heroes.

Lousy costume.

2 Likes

For example his dot will kill fighter class heroes like anne/waterpipe/… on revive where the pure damage from double faline/jove/anne plus white rabbit will not do this
Faline may be slightly better on her own but for this kill 3 stacks c2 joon is just as handy as the rest of those fast hit 3 cards

And using average mana c leonidas hahaha you joking lol
Or hit 1 rabbitt without costume bahahahaha

Please think about what heroes may possibly do on attack and dont be like noxyking

Thats not a lousy costume but a lousy analysis :smile:

2 Likes

Joon 2nd costume is a good hit-3 yellow that can be easily paired with other yellows to build a 3-2 confirm-kill team. Great pairing with white rabbit + another hit-3. Or Anne or Jove.

Because you need more than one team in wars/w3ks. If you don’t play those, you can just live with that few heros and ignore others.

It’s funny, I have two maxed LB Joon’s on my other account and was not able to summon him there, instead he came here, where I would not level him anytime soon, not until custome # 3 probably :upside_down_face:

Grateful to have summoned him when the portal opened. I already have the base and c1 maxed and emblemed +20, so getting the c2 was not a problem. However, I will have to re-emblem Joon to get the most out of c2 costume. Right now, +20 c2 Joon has like 895 atk 808 def with a whooping 1827 HP. That’s going off of c1’s fighter class sword path. The burn DoT is 204 over 3 turns (68hp/turn).

Pretty sure I’d need to re-emblem him in the sword path for barbarian class.

2 Likes

He’s pretty powerful for a season 1. if nothing else he’ll blind your opponent

everyone has a different view. that’s very reasonable.
according to me. IMHO C2 joon is very lacking compared to the newest heroes. hits 3 with 260% damage. he would be better at 300% damage. but yeah, all of these 2nd S1 costume heroes won’t be too comparable to other new heroes.
don’t tell from the status. because of hator from S5, after LB has reached 999. while the 2nd costume is 1012 (soon other new heroes will chase them)
i think their 2nd S1 costume deserves a better skill ( joon or leonidas or the other hero S1)
but yes, because tokens / costume keys can be obtained for free, they are made responsibly / no better than the latest heroes

5 Likes

I agree with your general sentiment on the secondary costumes - they seem to have great base stats at the expense of their specials.

Unfortunately for c2joon, I think it’s much easier to get excited over an amazing special than it is to get hyped for amazing base stats.

3 Likes

I think he is a decent hero. Obviously not in the same league as the superpowered latest and greatest, but will do a job in a squad.
I’m looking forward to firing Mist then him.

5 Likes

I’ve got C2 Joon and I’m very excited. He alone seems a good hero but I can pair him with C White Rabbit and Faline

Considering all of them are fast it’s an amazing trio

His increased costume bonus will help my team

1 Like

Barbarian Joon’s stats with all three versions maxed are 865/736/1584. No emblems or LB. So definitely better than Drake.

3 Likes

So funny to see people pretending 260% to three is awesome. Pretending this is a great costume because “his DoT will kill fighters who revive.” When something that weak is your argument, maybe you should just concede.

I reiterate: useless costume. Almost as bad as C LotL.

3 Likes

So c2Joon is laughable at 260% to 3, but Lewena at 260% to 5 “hits like a truck”?

I know that’s not what you yourself said, but the hyperbole of modern discourse is … disappointing.

3 Likes

You know you’re grasping at straws and lost the argument when you have to go “but but but his dot will kill revive heroes…” to pretend a hero is good.

Nobody cares. Raw damage counts. DoTs are outdated. If you have to pray a DoT will win your game, you’re doing it wrong, and clearly you are.

And maybe someday you’ll have level 23 mana troops and learn that makes average speed heroes like C Leonidas functionally fast. You talk about a kill stack? There’s no better yellow kill stack than C White Rabbit, C Leonidas, and Faline. Every single one of my six 3/1/1 attack teams uses defense down and ele defense down to either three or all. But hey, you can keep pretending c2 Joon is amazing… Lol

1 Like

I’m leveling him and I’m having fun using him alongside C White Rabbit and Faline.

Being a hit 3 he’s very useful for my play style

260% doesn’t seem to be a huge number (Ogima makes 275% to all) but he’s been serving well my roster

2 Likes