🐰 Costumed Jack O'Hare – 4* Nature/Green from Springvale

Just pulled him. His costumed version could be useful in a Green team for Epic stages of Challenge Events. Just make sure to fire him last after cBrienne, Dolgoon/Buddy, and Almur. The attack down to the others doesn’t matter if you’re only feeding cJack mana pots to kill off the bosses.

4 Likes

Same can be done for killhare

He could be used in 4* rt (esp no red) as c jack, regular jack and lady w used together give the 20% atk boost to start off. The 3 of them are fast as well so you could find some good synergy with mist and maybe almur on attack. The chain might not work as well on defence but even just paired with regular jack and buddy tank in bloody battle no red i can see him being a pain on defence.

Clearly he isn’t a must have but i will max my 2nd jack and emblem him for his costume path cause he will get some use and i don’t have much to work on.

1 Like

So, I thought Jack Ohare was bad the first time I got him, I think he is still bad with costume. What am I missing?

1 Like

I should’ve read your comment before I posted mine. You said essentially the same thing that I did. I don’t see him as even a good hero, although I think he looks pretty spiffy in his new outfit

1 Like

Wait. The costume version counts as a unique hero for the family bonus???

2 Likes

Yes, it does.
It is the same for all other heroes with family bonus.
So hero + same hero with costume are counted as 2 unqiue heroes.

12 Likes

Jack isn’t bad… 1000 attack… But crap for defense. This costume is terrible… But taking the costume bonus gives you more attack… So sure.

3 Likes

Mosquito bites. 20 stings

What happens when you put him on wing, Brynhild as a tank and someone who gives att+ (BT, C-Rigard,…) at the other side?

If I first fire att+, then Brynhilde and afterwards C-Jack, only the hero that gives att+ will be affected…!

If this is true, I think C-Jack definitely is awesome!

Brynhild just protects you against dispel.
You can just overwrite whatever buff the heroes have or add new status aliments.
So jack c will just ignore it and change the atk + into Atk-.

3 Likes

Working on him as we speak, yes chain attack will always have that caveat of risk of running into a space in the def, but that had never stopped the rooster or the parrot from being relevant, nor will it him if you stat him right and/or pair him with the right hero.

e.g. if you’re worried about killing someone off already, buddy, almur, both low damaging to 3 with some type of def down, and high chance that it will still be effective with hit all thereafter. If you wanna maximize the effect by clearing out one side first vs the center, aim at flanks.

While I am still a day or two from reach max on costume, per preliminary calculation the following is his stats going full sword path:

Emblem - A: 806, D: 714, H: 1282
Limit break - A: 871, D: 772, H: 1385
Costume Bonus adds another 3,3,6% - A: 897, D: 795, H: 1468

That is 5* roostley +20 comparable stats, with 230% at FAST being an acceptable trade off imho. Now it’s just a matter of whether 3 turns 20% AD on the rest is a deal breaker, but if you think about it, they most likely would have some sort of def down at that point, and definitely at 30% or more, so it kinda just balances out for those remaining turns on offense?

I wouldn’t shrug him off at all. Will have LB’ed stats for this thread soon.

3 Likes

Holes in enemy formations is not really a problem if you have Cheshire cat. He may help patch up the holes with his reshuffling

Nice idea that I want to try out!
CC is also good in not damaging opponents too hard, but slowly killing all.
I see a combination of 1st CC, than C-Tibs followed by Jack.

There are many ideas of how use this costume but they’re all good just in theory. This costume needs a buff.

3 Likes

Are people nuts? 230% with high attack, fast speed and potential 5 man hit is huge for 4 star! even if you hit 2-3 after marcel it is still good

5 Likes

LBed screen as promised. My previous calculation was off in the sense that I wasn’t expecting base max stats already accounted for the costume bonus. but nonetheless, I’m digging the numbers, very much emblemed 5* territory still.

personally I’m gonna throw it in with other spring heroes and see how much rampage I can cause :laughing: (got lucky and got both c lepus and killhare)

Screenshot_20220405-150812_Empires

5 Likes

Pulled the costume today, with an EHT I got from the raid tourney. Happy, as I wanted the stat increase for my normal Jack

I do tend to prefer normal Jack to costume Jack… I tend to use him mainly in challenge events, and I don’t like the attack debuff to all there. Maybe I’ll experiment with using the costume for raid tourney attacks…though maybe by the time he fires, the tank will be gone so the chaining will only hit two… hm.

2 Likes

I got his costume, and I love the potential at fast. He’d play well with recent HOTM Zagrog too (immune to any attack modifiers).

1 Like

He would be great for event but the attack down for everyone makes him pretty trash.