Costumed Hero Card Values Release 2 - Original, Not Wearing Costume, Wearing Costume

Following are the 21 v2 Costume released Heroes summarized (together, then within their respective rarities)

All 21 (Original, Not Wearing, Wearing) - ordered by Rarity and Name

Legends Only* - ordered by Name

Epics Only* - ordered by Name

Rares Only* - ordered by Name

*Hero Utility Card RaZoR’s EDgE: Ranks are valid until new hero(s) are added to the population or the game maker reblances existing heroes (figures are for 05-19-2020 post Balancing Changes of the same date). At that time they are recalculated.

@Vikingblood80 @AngelOfDark666 @Rose_3000 @Guvnor @JonahTheBard @PapaHeavy @Stunab @Math4lyfe @nevarmaor @ThePirateKing

** Edit was to correct Elks Special Skill.

17 Likes

Great work as always @Razor.

I got me a C.Caedmon to work on (also pulled C.Rigard :+1:) .

3 Likes

@Razor just checked the tool today and saw that you have added all these costumes, fantastic work and so helpful. Hope to see some grades for these as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for your work on this, your tool is very helpful. Can you look at C. Elkanen’s special though, I think it’s got the wrong description :slight_smile:

1 Like

It sure does thank you! Getting it corrected across the board! @Dannyoh31 - corrected thanks again!
RaZ

Boril emblembed up … that’s a high defence! Worth putting on a 5* tank lineup over telluria?!

4 Likes

I’ve personally always wanted max out Boril and have a Top-100 team run him as Tank - that was pre-Costumes… regardless of competitors I’d love to see it (as well do it as its 100% viable for most players to do this). HS! Especially with a AOE Counterattack like this! HA HA HA. @Fookit

Awesome , many thanks for the hard work :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::blue_heart:

Awesome stuff Batdaddy…I believed we are approaching 80% now. Thank for the hard work my friend, it really is appreciated!!

1 Like

You bet PH! Hope your well. Planning on stepping out of BATMAN RETURNS soon (maybe not leave) to start visiting, your on the the top of the list I had missed you inbetween B.VENGEANCE & Enders.

@Fookit I’m giving Boril a huge Thumbs up as another viable 4* in the 5* mix! Used him in WAR and felt him and Melendor were my true stars. Wish he wasn’t a CLERIC as Rigard is likely my most favored hero in our deck currently and 3 of them have all my emblems.