20thanks

2 Likes

20 Sonyas

1 Like

great job @Razor. Ultron Worthy

3 Likes

Top class contributor to this game especially the players. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Edit was made to include both versions of the fully leveled hero + costume: Wearing and Not Wearing.

1 Like

Ok have final figures for the 3 in question will be updating and finalizing the images (in particular I’m going to Revamp the 20 into a 3 way so you can vertically see original, not wearing, wearing costume)

Thanks @Anetho

4 Likes

FOLLOWING ARE THE FINAL CARD VALUES AND IMAGES

All 20 (Original, Not Wearing, Wearing)

Legends Only

Epics Only

Rares Only

@Guvnor @Rose_3000 @zephyr1 @Rigs @Kor1sco @AirHawk @jinbatsu @nevarmaor @PapaHeavy @Ender_BattleSchool

15 Likes

Bookmarked…thank you very much!

4 Likes

Bookmarked as well! Thanks again!

3 Likes

This is great job … awesome :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

3 Likes

awesome reference @Razor !!!

4 Likes

This is great, thanks! Any chance of getting the all costumes image in high resolution :thinking:

Edit - nevermind, I will take the 3 separate photos and join them. Thanks again!

2 Likes

@Stunab @Ender_BattleSchool @PapaHeavy @AngelOfDark666 @Guvnor @jinbatsu @nevarmaor @zephyr1 @Rigs

May just be I was uninformed… (see next post)

1 Like

So glad this solution exists!

4 Likes

Can also still feed them 10x 1* on colour heroes or 5x 2* heroes once the levelling is maxed (same as a normal hero levelup :slight_smile:)

4 Likes

I learn something NEW everyday in this game Gov! My tests after the fact were with an un-maxed Melendor! THANKS! May be a good idea for me to either dump those images or cut off the bottom section lol… don’t want to steer anyone wrong.

I’ve actually NEVER done that before (continued to obtain full 8/8 after maxed if I was short).

4 Likes

So special skill below 8/8 effects the stats of a hero?

Is that what you’re saying?(could be the case idk, never ran into the issue enough to pay attention)

@Rigs with costumes you don’t get the costume bonus until they are 8/8 and Maxed (as well the effect it has on their special skill as it was previous with ‘normal’ heroes).

2 Likes

Razor I just feed all my Gunnars, his offspring and all my Obakans to Gandalf and he still hasn’t become a Mother North!!! I demand satisfaction!!! :gloves:

1 Like

That’s great, Razor. Awesome work
If you still need, you can get the remaining values from the picture below. Horghall power is 794 and Quintus’ is 798. I also have screens of the maxed cards without costumes, with the costume bonus, taken from the last portal. If it helps, let me know, if you need any.

3 Likes