đŸ”± Costumed Danzaburo – 4* Holy / Yellow Costume from Season 2

Let’s say if Luna (the new pet hero) fires and cuts all your team’s fully charged mana by 3%. With luck, she misses c danza. And with more luck, c danza chooses to sell the 3% mana. That negative skill can restore back the mana for some of your heroes. Don’t look down on a 3% mana gain, that means a lot in certain cases

@PlayForFun

Quick correction - Danzabura costume class is Sorcerer not Fighter.

1 Like

Thx for letting me know. I have fixed the OP.

1 Like

Amazingly fast response - as always.

You also need update the line “Would you give Costumed Danzaburo Fighter Emblems?”

FYI: I only picked this up on a very fast comparison of my data with the info shared today by @Elioty33

1 Like

I just got him today. I used to have base form emblemed WAY back. Seems similar in 2 great outcomes and a kind of neutral one, although costume has some positivity.

I was wondering if the 3% boost from option 3 is permanent for the balance of the match. Also, would is stack if repeated.

:beers:

It’s just a one time 3% gain like a baby xnolphod. And now you have twice the danzas. Flank Ptolemy in between them and their mana block will be converted to healing instead

I don’t have Ptolemy.

I misread it as a 3% boost like a talent node or something. That would have been good. 3% is 3% I guess. Base form nothing happens at all on the third option, so it’s an improvement.

Yes! my first c danza. One more and I’ll be a happy camper

2 Likes

I was excited i finally got a non 3* and it this guy, reading here he goes to the bottom of the yellow list for levelling.
I have Ptolemy, does Danza’s ‘cant gain mana for 2 turns’ act like an ailment which provides a heal (when Ptolemy spevial was fired first)

Not sure about that, it might.

I did want to say he really isn’t that bad. I had emblems around, so I brought him to +20 on the costume side. He is pretty fun. His blind attack is great and the D drop can swing battles.

I used him in diamond for PoG when it was something like “win 5 raids with a sorceror” or something. My sorcerors are not great, admittedly.

I don’t know how much you spend in this game, but if you spend little to know money don’t forget how hard it is to find a regular D drop in yellow. A rare juxtaposition where the EDD is easier to get in this color via Jackal. Especially looking at the vanilla 4* class, also an attacker, like his first option. Yellow is loaded with supports on the vanilla side.

He isn’t amazing, and you can’t build a team around a particular option of his, but he a fun bench hero and plenty usable IMO, aside from the highest levels of play, if you want some variety. Can do just fine in PvE.

I went HP/D:

1 Like

Yes it does. It can act as danza’s self heal

1 Like

Im vc2p so dont spend much beyond vip while i was building my base. I guess if there was no other option danza would be ok but for me there is much more reliable DD in my roster with lb & emblems even if not yellow. Those resources are hard to come by and any hero without lb or emblems just cant compete. I have c g.jackal and c roc being levelled. To many better sorcerers so danza wont ever get emblemed.
The special looks fun but not reliable for titans or war teams.

I don’t mono, so not having D drop in yellow was never a huge deal for me. Now there is Wo3K and CoE that do require lots of depth. Embleming a hero just for those is a poor use of resources though.

His costume is a sorcerer, but he still needs rogue emblems.

Congrats on c-Roc, he is a much better resource investment.

I have no intention of LB’ing this guy myself. Emblems are easy enough to reset though.

1 Like

Second danza! Now I can team build properly

2 Likes

Very curious to see!

Is it possible that your teammate has a comparable-power-level friendly match with this defence team and record some video? (I just pulled one of him yesterday, and decided to keep him eventhough i don’t have ptolemy :kissing_heart: )

Unfortunately I’m not in a guild anymore and I ain’t maxing my danza/ Ptolemy core for some time. But it’s working as intended, the mana block turns into healing for my danza’s. But as I tested it out, they seemed to hit the freeze almost half the time for me
It’s not a serious team anyways as I just want to spread some RNG chaos with this team

1 Like

I understand the fun of RNG 
 I myself also want to level up my cheshire cat some times in the future just to mess up with the well-thought defense (and even counter your team) :grin:

Need a home? Anyone who’s making me jealous of double Danza’s is more than welcome. :sweat_smile:

Danza is fun, did a whole ton of work and recording on the base hero. Have two maxed, gathering dust, hoping for the costume some day to have the better specials and better stats.

Will confirm for @Tidyup , two works MUCH better than one in the same team.

2 Likes