🔱 Costumed Ameonna – 4* Dark / Purple Costume from Season 2

Depends on where she is and what formation you are using.

Can be in middle of formation to mitigate chain attacks like Khufu? Easier to time with her being fast…

2 Likes

Does anybody know if going the attack route is even worth it for her? I’m wondering how her tile damage works when she’s in ghost form? Does she just count as a dead hero in ghost form so the tile damage is less? Or is the tile damage normal for her in ghost form?

1 Like

Normal damage. If you use the regular version, you actually get a tile boost.

1 Like

Thanks for this. I won’t be using her normal version, I had her a long time ago and fed her away because I felt that she sucked. Going to build her up again because I got the costume and it looks actually very good.

1 Like

Definitely not. Defense → Health → Attack

2 Likes

The costume is great in a lot of 4 star tournies

3 Likes

Why though, she’ll never be a hero that’s suitable for a defence team due to the nature of her special. Attack heroes I always prioritize attack power on. I can likely hold on to a heal with a second healer on the team for a life saving blast if she needs one when she comes out of ghost mode.

Because her main value comes if she survives. Whether she is on offense or defense. Additional attack helps with tile damage and slash attacks on defense and nothing else.

1 Like

She is a fast healer though

1 Like

She’s a fast healer yeah, but she doesn’t heal herself while she’s in ghost form. But to me ghost form itself is all the reason you need to go all attack. The skill in itself protects her a lot and leaves very little reason for a defensive talent path.

1 Like

I just maxed mine a few days ago, and so far I really enjoy using her! That undispellable +44% defense and HoT really helps with survivability. Yes even LB+20 she’s a bit squishy, but pair her with an overhealer, and more often than not she’ll get to fire at least once. And when she does fire, she really becomes a game changer.

I like her so much that I’m even using her at the 2600 cup level!

ETA: Full def/HP path of course. The whole point is to keep her alive so she can fire and change the tide of battle (if you aren’t winning already, and every little bit of extra def/HP helps.

9 Likes

2 Likes

I was very happy to get her too, fast Dark heroes are rare :purple_heart:

2 Likes

And fast healers :laughing::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

I can confirm that the defense+HoT are indeed tied to her ghost form and cannot be dispelled (maybe only by G Chameleon? Who knows) She’ll be really good for 4* buff booster tournaments as I think most people will either underestimate or be unfamiliar with her

6 Likes

Can confirm! Tried it the last time and I liked her better than C Rigard!

3 Likes

Even at 3/30 and specials 3/8 she is great… Look forward to maxing/embleming/LBing her. She will really up the effectiveness of my team especially as the purples are all average and I have no mana troops, so her defense up and heal will go a long way to keeping them alive until I get the other tiles. It will also open up a bunch of defenses to tackle with C Magni, Frigg, White Rabbit, C Vivica, etc etc (ie any defenses with defense downs). Those heroes will be largely neutralised with her special (although requires some timing with the undispellable ones like White Rabbit).

2 Likes

Put her right in the middle if you are facing a hitter that chain hit

4 Likes

Oh yeah thanks forgot about that! Used to do that with luigi on my main account.

For the moment she is nestled right into a corner just because her defense of 500 means a strong gust of wind may break her

3 Likes