ℹ Costumed Alasie – 5* Ice/Blue - May 2018 HOTM Costume

She should be great if she fires once and game winner if fires twice.

Mana hampering is probably strongest ability in game for tanks, and she does that in two ways, making her very viable pick.

1 Like

I finally got Costume Alasie from the portal. I’m looking forward to leveling her and adding her to one of my war teams! Woohoo! :wink:

12 Likes

Congrats she’s s great hero

1 Like

Did you follow swords as well @Noxyking ?

Ya, can’t go wrong with that.

1 Like

A bunch of top players have 2 of her LB. They must regret that now

Yes, she is very popular amoung top players.

Why would they regret that? I’m a bit confused

I was thinking the same thing. I didn’t understand this comment either.

Because she’s severely underpowered given the new heroes

She is far and away from underpowered.

1 Like

Well 945 max power with LB and 20 emblems is quite a gap with S5s at 988+ and growing.

Until they make the CB same as S1 and S3 and Events older HOTM costumes will fade out

Understand what you’re saying, but IMO it’s not just about the power but also about their special as well. If we’re going off pure power, then Costume Guardian Panther is also underpowered (LB at 959) but I think most would agree that she is not :thinking:

2 Likes

Alasie also has hidden 10% def buff in stats and additional 5% attack + 5% def in elemental link, making her far more sturdier and still on par with current heroes.

Next, her special is THE BEST for a wing sniper! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You can’t judge a hero by power points. Unless they have the same skill/effects.

Alassie costume at fast speed removes mana and reduce mana speed and dodge specials. She is one of the best blue defense hero in wars. So far no blue hero can beat that. Unless you want to use a more damaging hero with average speed. Risking the chance of an extra turn for the opponent to cast taunt or kill your team.

2 Likes

You go from thread to thread only comparing the power number of heroes and don’t take the skill into effect. I hope people aren’t listening to your nonsense because you give horrific advice.

4 Likes

Would you please share the road map for emblem? I’ve been looking for the way to come down at exact 940/ 850/1656 at the end.
I’ll really appreciate it.

Oh… I was asking that to Aabbott21.

Umm maybe tell that to SG because they made the game and they graded the cards that way