🕵 Costumed Akkorog – S4 Costume – 5* Holy/ Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 4 Costume is released: Costumed Akkorog

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Costumed Akkorog, as well as your thoughts on Costumed Akkorog.

Costumed Akkorog

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:sun_with_face:
Holy/Yellow
Barbarian
F
Fast
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 4 Underwild
Image Aether Power Description
dmg-reduction Damage Reduction At the start of each battle, all damage received by this hero is reduced by 10% for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Increased Specail Skill Damage
This first time this character cast a Special Skill that deals damage an additional 30% is added to its power.
:hourglass: Ability: Increased Damage Against Boosted Health
After this character casts their Special Skill cast, all allies’ normal attacks and Special Skills deal +70% damage against targets with boosted health for 3 turns.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Colossal Carry
  • Rearranges the enemy positions randomly.
  • Deals 260% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • The caster gets +45% chance to dodge Special Skills for 3 turns. Each dodge gives +5% defense stack. (Max: 10).

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Families give bonuses for each unique Hero of the same family in battle.

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• 20% / 24% / 28% / 32% / 36% chance to spawn an Underwild Gem on board when this hero casts Special Skill

Underwild Gem deals 50 damage to a random enemy each turn.

Underwild Gems can only be spawned on a normal shield on board that has the same element as this Hero.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Damage is decreased from 265% to 260%.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on ROUND 5 of Season 4 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v63]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Costumed Akkorog ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Costumed Akkorog.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Costumed Akkorog and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Costumed Akkorog worth summoning for?

• Would you use Costumed Akkorog on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Costumed Akkorog ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Costumed Akkorog as an opponent?

• Would you give Costumed Akkorog Barbarian Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Costumed Akkorog’s character design?

• If you Summoned Costumed Akkorog and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Costumed Akkorog, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Costumed Akkorog when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumed Akkorog, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Costumed Akkorog (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Costumed Akkorog), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

1 Like

Feedback Poll - Costumed Akkorog (post release)

:question: Is Costumed Akkorog worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all
0 voters

:question: How many copies of Costumed Akkorog would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them
0 voters

:question: What do you think Costumed Akkorog’s Primary Purpose is?

• Reshuffler
  • Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Dodge Buffer (with defense up stack possibility)
0 voters

:question: What do you think of Costumed Akkorog compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)
0 voters

:question: How does Costumed Akkorog’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Costumed Akkorog’s Base Stats?

Note this means Costumed Akkorog’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly
0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Akkorog is better ?

• Normal Akkorog
  • Costumed Akkorog
0 voters

:question: Is Costumed Akkorog worth giving Ranger Emblems to the original hero?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.
0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Costumed Akkorog is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.
0 voters

:question: How do you think Costumed Akkorog is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams
0 voters
Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Costumed Akkorog worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes, but only once
  • Yes, twice
  • No
0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Costumed Akkorog then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)
0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • It’s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad
0 voters

It’s interesting how we got a superior targeting mode with Alfrike, gave it to many heroes but the one wich shuffle the heroes can still miss 2/3 of his targets due to his very shuffle :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

He should have hornfel’s skill. Seeing that he is a linebacker

The costume art (nfl player) is really creative :rofl:

1 Like

The OP is adjusted with the change.
Polls are enabled.

I am rather confused about these S4 costumes… These are the only heroes released in the last half year with the intention of making nobody spend money on a portal? WHY?

Yes development costs for these costumes are close to zero, but I mean why waste an opportunity to make money? They could just release some OP something and make money with it, no? I wonder about the politics at SG headquarters… Maybe people have been saving up Underwild coins for years now and they are worried releasing a good costume with all the coins in stockpiles would be too easy to get? I don´t know.

3 Likes

UnderW-helming AM I RIGHT?

HAHAHA.

Sigh.

Also what’s up with the artwork for the S4 costumes. It’s like a literal ‘We don’t care, just do the first thing that comes into your head.’

1 Like

costume Akkorog needs to be cut from the practice squad.

I‘m personally disappointed because there was a gift horse of a costume with Akkorog - have him shuffle the board (like a tornado) and it was completely ignored.

On the contrary, I think this is one of the more unique and consistent costumes. Seeing that c tettukh is a cheerleader

2 Likes

very good art, shuffling rearranging and dodging wow i would love that

Yeah but what about the rest?!

1 Like

C russula and c passepartout are artists
C aouda and c zila lei are dancers
C Elizabeth and c octros are bride and groom

2 Likes

But whhhhyyyyyyyyy? What’s the overarching theme?

1 Like

When they were kids, some asked “when you grow up, what you would like to be?”

These costumes are their answers

(No, actually its just random like you said :joy:)

1 Like

There’s no real theme to it, but I appreciate that c akkorog’s costume looks like a real costume, and not just an extra few plates of armour being slapped on (looking at you c Delilah) It’s legit something that’s not ordinary or within the world for a creature like him to wear
The usability of this hero is another story

3 Likes

I do actually like the Akkorog look. It’s just the rest of them. And the lack of cohesion across the season. Combined with the mediocre costume skills, it does feel super lazy.

I’m glad you like them though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats what Octros is lmao. i thought he was selling bouquets on the highway.

1 Like

This sounds like another fun game : costume matching

1 Like

Akkorog’s football career isnt the worst idea. At least we know he’ll always catch the ball. Ray is an excellent basketball player. The ball never gets stolen since its always on fire. Itham is the swimming instructor for Misty’s snorkleing class.

3 Likes