Costume Thorne or Cathal

Its just on my mind lately and would like to hear your opinion :

C.Thorne probably even has better stats (speaking from head) + mana speed advantage and mana reg buff after casting.

Cathal gets some healing from passive and 30% more dmg on special with chance to bypass buffs.

Who do you think is better generally? :slight_smile:

One votr for C Thorne

1 Like

Depends on emblems, also if you have another slayer I would max Cathal

1 Like

If you have other Slayers, go for Cathal.
I use C Thorne +19 on my defense and offense. He is a really powerful sniper. On offense if u take Def down or attack up support hero with C thorne, he is a sure 1 shot killer.
To highlight the difference. Thorne can fire in 9 tiles the first turn and then he has a mana boost for 3 turns after

1 Like

Would extra slayers really turn tide towards Cathal that much?

Costume Thorne is already by default ( after first cast+ bonus from costume) basically fast, While Cathal needs quite some time.

Personally I feel costume Thorne is just slightly better :slight_smile:

If you have 3 slayers, then yes, even for 2 it is reasonable
Slayers Family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:

• 50% / 75% / 100% chance to receive the following stacks at the end of each turn:
  • Stack (Max 10): The caster recovers 10 HP each turn
  • Stack (Max 10): The caster gets +5% mana generation

The stack can be really a game changer at 3 heros as they become fast.
But this Cathal is the worst of the entire Slayer legends. If you had pulled the other blue guy i d have not thought twice.

1 Like

You also have to remember about healing from family bonus, they won’t need much other healing to survive.
If you have 2 or 3 slayers that would push me for Cathal for sure.

1 Like

The other blue guy? You mean Rian. I have him, seems like a discount snow white to me, not terribly impressed.

Cathal is a 1up to c Thorne, even if you just have one slayer. C Thorne still needs to work for his buffs, Cathal doesn’t. So I say Cathal

But Rian is a updated lady loki

If worse equals to boring. Another blue sniper when c Thorne already exist

He does not. Cathal actually has higher stats across the board.

Aside from that, the rest looks accurate. Glad someone else is curious about this comparison.

1 Like