Costume special skill won’t level

The hero is costume Brienne. Costume level is 3-50. Special skill is 5/8. But it doesn’t increase despite throwing 100% feed at it. So having wasted a lot of mats already I won’t be trying to increase the skill until someone can confirm the mechanics.

Does the underlying hero also have to be fully maxed and skilled first? Normal Brienne is only 3-1 and 5/8.

I dont BELIEVE so… As I understand, the Costume Special Skill level-up acts as a normal hero special skill does…

That being when the levels are done but the Special Skill needs more levels, you get a 5x multiplier on normal percentages.

Do you have any screenshots? Or better, a video?

Cheers!

What I am seeing with my Melandor, is the costume fully leveled gives my normal Mel a boost in stats, however when I equip his costume I only have the Gandalf Mel partially leveled and his skill is 4/8 and has been increasing as normal. I suspect you need to level the actual hero in costume and max the special skill with a fully leveled costume to see the whole bonus. I have had no troubles leveling Gandalf and seeing his special increase incrementally.

No, I made a mistake. The skill only levels if you have 100 percent. 10 same color commons or 5 uncommon. 95 doesnt cut it. i’ve tried several times. 70 , 80 - statistically highly improbable - so the game needs to change or just be up front about it. It isnt fair to waste troops this way. Just say only 100 will do

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.