Costume leveling seems to go against stated rules

Hi Guvnor

I have read the FAQs again and I still don’t think it is right. If when hero ascension needs to be 2 before I can ascend in that costume they the Level Up option should not be greyed out. I can they continue to level up until it goes up to level 2

Can you share a screenshot of what you mean? @Winbod

1 Like

This is the message when trying to ascend

But I can’t level up

Ok I think I get what you’re saying!

So the costumes work like normal where the ONLY time you can continue feeding (to raise the special skill) is when the hero is maxed out. Until then, when it gets to the max level at that ascention, you can not feed it any more until you ascend it.

In the case of your Sonya it’s like I said above. You can’t ascend the costume until you ascend the base hero first. Then you can continue.

1 Like

You have to ascend her non-costume version first, then you will be able to ascend costumed one.

Thanks for confirming that. It is in the FAQ as “Note again that the base hero must be fully ascended first, costing the usual amount.” But that should be clearer

Am slightly disappointed with this as this will take a lot of effort to have to ascend the base hero to get the costume ascension while not getting enough of a significant costume bonus. Does it really justify the expense?

1 Like

mmm in the future, that’s why it’s suggested you only use costumes for heroes that are already fully leveled (and not duplicates or unleveled heros for example)

A lot of people here would agree that it does justify the expense, especially for a hero like Sonya.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.