Costume Hero Emblems

Since they would look and feel differently from each other in order for that example to not be false equivalency, you’d deserve your money back doubled.

No I’m not looking for a feature that converts. They are already two different types.

Well, since this is just a discussion thread, good luck with that. So far, noone seems to support it, especially since the original post appears that you failed to understand how embleming and de-embleming heroes with costume works.

Again, good luck. Muting this thread.

2 Likes

This forum tries to address the problems of the game all the time…

Spending 1500 emblems and then requesting those 1500 emblems plus 1500 emblems for another class(that you never used on that hero) is so ridiculous I thought it had to be a joke and that’s why I asked if you were trolling.
As @Ultra already said everyone would exploit this and have all of their heroes +20.
There are plenty of places SG can improve and there are many cash grabs in the game but SG not giving you free emblems that you never used is not one of them.
Have a nice day and good luck to you

1 Like

@diecast, have you considered the effects this would have on the game?! Every 5* reset resulting in 1500 free emblems? It usually takes months to gather 1500 emblems for a 5*… you really think it would be a good idea to get them in the blink of an eye, for free?

1 Like

We ARE discussing. I certainly understand how embleming works. But mute away. That would be the best way to deal with someone you disagree with.

Considering that we spend double to get a fully maxed costumed hero… no, I don’t see the problem.

You understand you can make a loop, didn’t you?

Example:

• I have a rare costumed hero. I will take him at +20.
  • I reset him, giving up on 5% emblems (but got 100% of another class)
  • I re-emblem another rare to reset it again
  • and so on… and so on…

Your idea is simply not possible as i can turn it in an emblem farm.

3 Likes

Yes, but this one is just nonsense lol

Your idea/proposal/whatever would be similar to demand another, different 5* hero as soon as you summon one, that’s just ridicoulus

1 Like

I hope you get your idea to happen

Because, I
And everyone else…
Will abuse it

1 Like

That would be some slow, expensive farming.

OMG. You would?! LOL… This game is already full of abuses.

Yup… :point_up_2:there is 20 extra 5*'s that will have max emblems. And I am a small fish compared to others who will have 100 5* with max emblems within a couple weeks.

Sure it will take a little bit but, we get bundles and already have resources stored.

1 Like

Look, in my parts there’s this saying: whenever two or more people tell you you’re drunk, it’s time to go to bed… it’s a flawed idea… just drop it, it’s never gonna happen anyway. There’s some experienced players here telling you why your idea is wrong and would have negative effects on gameplay. If you feel you need to go against the flow, feel free, knock yourself out. Or, you could try to make some sense of what these people try to tell you…

3 Likes

Neither slow or expensive.
All you need are iron and ham, which many of us have stored in TC20 and HA7.

I would say a top player if your idea was implemented, could easily produce 10.000 emblems in a couple of days, making boundles and ninja tower absolutely useless compared to it.

I’m afraid your idea make more problems then what it fixes.

3 Likes

Where can I subscribe?

46k emblems for free? Just a little bit iron and ham.

I wouldn’t even have enough heroes for all those emblems :rofl:

4 Likes

Right, I think it’s time to put this one to bed

tenor (10)

4 Likes

Usually the most experienced are the least likely to be for change or think outside the box. This started out as a question I’d just started to think /wonder about the implications of. So I asked. In my parts when two or more people tell you that you’re drunk they’re usually from AA and are upset that you can drink and enjoy it.

Best troll of the week.

2 Likes

Of all time maybe :slight_smile:
I reset my costumed vivica: I got 3000 emblems then embled her again and repeat this a certain amount of time.
Hopefully I have a costume in each class so I can put all my heroes to +20 soon

1 Like