[SOLVED] Costume experience stats different when you go in the level screen

Hello, I’ve noticed that the level of attack, defense and health have different values in hero’s card than in the levelling menu.
Screenshots explain exactly what I mean. This is for Magni but I think I’ve seen the same in Caedmon.
Can anyone else confirm by examples?

Special is maxed. Level 4-79 but the differences were visible on previous levels too.

Card stats:
Attack: 728
Defense: 716
Health: 1411

Levelling menu stats:
Attack: 707
Defense: 696
Health: 1332

Card has the costume bonus applied.

The Levelup screen doesn’t :slight_smile:

The difference in stats lines up with this table:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the fast clarification.
That explains everything. Highly appreciated!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

The stats showing on the Hero card, and on the level up here a screen are different. The level up screen does not show the active costume bonus, which leads to the incorrect stats.

Hero Card:

Level Up Screen:

The level up screen shows the base stats (and increase to base you add feeders). Since you’ve leveled up the costume at least one tier, the card itself shows the stats with the costume bonus tacked on, depending on how far you’ve leveled up the costume.

Yes, I know. That’s the discrepancy being reported.

This has been reported before. Please search whether there is such topic that already exists before posting:

1 Like

Well, regardless of whether it’s been shown before (almost a whole year ago), it’s still an error that needs to be fixed. Not solved.

Anyway, being jumped on like this makes people regret taking the time to report bugs.

Apologies if what I said sounded a bit rude. Duplicate threads contribute to the insane workload of the moderators so it would be nice if people try to reduce these.

To be fair, that’s just a visual and it has no contribution to the gameplay aspect.

Given that it took the Devs so long to fix the Malosi vs Alfrike genuine bug, I wouldn’t have high expectations about this one. Yes, it is confusing, but is not really a bug.