Costume Chamber is Back - Discussion (January 2020)

you also get stats benefits in the normal form by leveling the costume in case you didn’t know.

2 Likes

Thorne should retire. He is being left out in the empire perhaps of old age and arthritis. He is again less preferred now that costumes are out. Why would you give lianna, one of the best snipers, richard, a decent tank and elena, great in offense and very useful in defense improvements through costumes when thorne who is regarded as a bad hero, with no costume??? Heck, even groot became a jester of the empire.

Is something great awaits thorne or is he really forced to retire?

Probably something coming :slight_smile:

This is just the first set of costumes released. Will be more.

Of you tap the tool-tip on the costume bonus it implies that there will be multiple costumes for each hero :slight_smile:

Nooooooo

Please just no

When there is multiples costumes and all of the bonuses stack, that would be the end of the line.

3 Likes

Not sure why you replied to me, but it’s not who thinks that. I agree it’s not a great thing to whine about, but that’s what some are thinking.

1 Like

Lol, just saying that it implies it.

Talked about it in FAQ #12 on this thread:

Just an FYI (not sure if it belongs here or the elemental chest discussion):

Got a green chest tonight. Opened it and got a key. Not sure of the frequency yet or if more than one can be in a chest, but that was a surprise.

Yes keys will now be available in most chests after this V 26 upgrade

Not sure on frequency though. I got one from my war chest but that’s it so far.

What about rebalance of costumes? Costumes turn some already strong heroes into something terrible, while others are so weak that the costumes do not help.

So, I have an insanely strong (better than many 4 * heroes) Brienne and totally useless Skittleskull.

I didn’t see anyone yet to say got a key in monsters or heroes chests. If they aren’t available in these chests, there is no much of improvement. Elemental chests are rare, warchests the same. At mystic vision perhaps occurs a key for ten thousands players a week. I really thought the keys could be rewarded in all chests. Meh

I’m pretty sure I have. And I also got a key from mystic vision, which given my (lack of) luck is pretty incredible. I’d venture a guess that keys are quite common, at least much more common than it is to collect 20 altantis coins from anywhere other than s2 stage completions and/or AR.

I got 2 keys, one from raid chest and one from mystic vision

5 Likes

Good to know. Your post is actually first one to show a key received in monsters/heroes chest. Now, I know is possible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The updates are good ! I have one question, i got Vivica’s costume, but i don’t have her, will you give me vivica ?!

Maybe TC20, a pull or another costume summon will, SGG not.

Got one this morning from Mystic Vision
along with a bonus set of poison darts!

2 Likes

The description for the costume keys indicates that they could be acquired via wanted missions. Same with the tokens description. Monster, raid and Titan chests do fit that description. So it is just a matter of time before someone would be reporting seeing them in those chests. They also seem to be coming in as staples in elemental chests.

There are numerous mentions of keys in wanted chests and from Mystic Vision on Russian game network so yes, it’s absolutely possible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So, will we be granted the corresponding hero we drew costumes for last time but didn’t possess the hero at that time? My Alliance was wondering.