Costs of training a legendary hero?

I was stupid and upgraded all my farms to my SH level so I could do Elite training, but that was a total bust. I should have used the time to upgrade my iron storages and SH instead. Now I am focusing primarily on iron storages and SH, nothing else. It will still take 40 days just to get my storages caught up. This game is a test of patience.

2 Likes

FYI: you just need all your iron storage to level 18 for enough iron to build SH 20. So when I got to SH 18 with iron storage at 18, I built 19 and while I waited 6 days for it to build, I had enough iron to immediately build 20. Hope that helps.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip. So if I have 5 iron storages all at level 18 that is enough to build SH 20. I don’t need to bother with getting an iron storages to 19.

Nope, that should be sufficient. I beleive the number you need to build SH20 is 1970K and 5 18ès give you that.

My apologies folks! I updated all the info for building and research requirements to Dragone’s Wiki, and neglected to put it in the Compendium! (I’ll fix that tonight…)

As a note, I’m a heavy grinder, and I got to lvl 20 camp, including the research for that level in 6 months. It might have been a little less, because I’m uncertain when in January I started. No gems used to speed up.

If anyone’s interested, the wiki has almost all build and research times listed now. http://tinyurl.com/empiresRPG

3 Likes

Coppersky. Do you have a vague notion of the odds of getting 5* heroes from L20 training grounds? Thanks in advance. And thank you for your guides. We have a link in our FB group. Quite helpful for reference!

Honestly Grumoloch, I don’t have any idea! I’m seeing more and more people achieve their goal of having the lvl 20 camp, but really have no data to go on! Hopefully we can get an idea once more people are tracking their results. :grinning:

What are you results so far from TC20 training? I have 18.5 days left to get there so I will track my progress once I do. Hopefully I don’t got 1/84 like I did for TC13 training.

You can’t ignore farms and food storage too much. You need a lot of storage and food to research the level 20 training. Also you need loads of food to do the training and then to level and ascend those 5* heroes when you finally get them.

2 Likes

I agree. There is a ton of stuff I still need to upgrade. I got about 15 mil food saved up on TC13 right now so that is not going to be the problem. I agree I will need to upgrade my storage in order to research TC20 which cost around 1.3mil food… OUCH.

So it might be more like a month before I get TC20 training going. :frowning:

Then hopefully I get a 5* card within a month if I am lucky.

Hey man, I’ve been searching up and found this thread, can you give us an update on that Training Camp Lvl 20? Got any 5*?

TC lvl 20 is my main priority right now and I’m grinding hard.

@Coppersky What was your experience on TC20?

What about your experience with TC lvl 13 epics? :blush:

I recently stsrted my 1st tc 20 hero. I plan on keeping stats so I can update in a few weeks

What’s the cost to produce one?

100 troops 297k food and 1 sharpening stone, takes 2 days.

It is a value compared to TC 13. Just a bit more food. 1 consumable instead of two. Close to 0% more troops, same time but you can get a 5*. More than worth it

That’s cheap if you ask me. Can’t wait to start producing mine, but at the moment I’ve got lvl 13 and I have a long way to Lvl 20 SH and TC :confused:

Just keep at it Banutu you will get there eventually. I just started my TC20 last night so I will know in 1.5 days the results. I will keep track of my results as well.

TC13 was just plain terrible for me. 1/34, 1/82 then 1/12 after that I lost count. This was with 3 camps going.

Ain’t stopping the production and building, love this game.

Aw sad to hear that, I on the other hand had a little bit of luck so far, got a 4* on my second draw, I got 5 4* heroes in 3 weeks, but I have 3 TC at lvl 13, 2 of them constantly producing and the third one uncommon and extra low cost at night.

I hope you get something cool

It takes 100 recruits and 297k food and it takes 1 1/2 days